blob: c7745b344ef9b62770a435a205a7ef466f542935 (plain
2015-06-08 Giancarlo Razzolini <email@example.com>
* 0.0.4 :
- Decouple of the PKGBUILD and other AUR relevant files from the source code for upload in the new AUR system.
2015-01-14 Giancarlo Razzolini <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* 0.0.3 :
- Now it can be used with modems too. Just need to add your modem module to the initramfs.
- The ppp_device parameter was changed to be optional, since it can accept not just PPPoE connections.
2015-01-13 Giancarlo Razzolini <email@example.com>
* 0.0.2 :
- The kernel parameters names changed. A new one was added, for setting up the device pre-connection.
- There were missing modules that would prevent pppd from running. They were added to the installation.
- Changes in the help and install texts.
2015-01-12 Giancarlo Razzolini <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* 0.0.1 :
- Initial release
- Support for running a pppd daemon that dials out to a ppp(oe) provider, based on a kernel command line parameter