THE ELDER SCROLLS II: DAGGERFALL
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE INSTALLING THE ELDER SCROLLS II:
DAGGERFALL™ ("THIS PRODUCT").
THIS IS A LEGAL DOCUMENT STATING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERNING INSTALLATION
AND USE OF THIS PRODUCT. BY INSTALLING OR USING THIS PRODUCT, YOU AGREE TO THE
TERMS STATED HEREIN BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT INSTALL.
1. You have a non-exclusive, non-transferable license and right to use this
Product for your own personal use and enjoyment. This Product is not provided
for any non-personal, commercial purpose. All rights not expressly granted to
you herein are hereby reserved by Bethesda Softworks.
2. As between you and Bethesda Softworks, all rights, title and interest in and
to the Product, and all worldwide intellectual property rights that are embodied
in, related to, or represented by the Product, are and at all times shall remain
the sole and exclusive property of Bethesda Softworks.
3. This Product is provided "as is." Bethesda Softworks makes no representation,
warranty or covenant of any kind as to merchantability or fitness for a
particular purpose or use, and disclaims any liability with respect thereto. In
no event shall Bethesda Softworks, its affiliates, or their respective officers,
directors, employees or agents be liable in any way to you or to any third party
for any damage whatsoever that may result from use of this Product or its
4. Neither Bethesda Softworks nor any of its affiliates will provide any
technical or customer support with respect to this Product or its use by you or
any third party.
5. You acknowledge that Bethesda Softworks owns any and all trademark, copyright
and other proprietary rights to this Product.