Package Details: addic7ed-cli 1.4.6-1

Git Clone URL: (read-only, click to copy)
Package Base: addic7ed-cli
Description: Addic7ed command-line interface
Upstream URL:
Licenses: Expat
Submitter: blat
Maintainer: AlK
Last Packager: AlK
Votes: 7
Popularity: 0.000000
First Submitted: 2014-01-18 10:59 (UTC)
Last Updated: 2019-08-26 20:29 (UTC)

Latest Comments

GeneMarston commented on 2015-09-28 19:35 (UTC)

Yes, everything seems to be in order now, thank you very much! And yes, I will make sure to post further issues on github, my bad, totally forgot about it ;). BTW, keep up the good work, your little program is awesome! :)

AlK commented on 2015-09-28 19:27 (UTC)

I just released a new version, please tell me if this fix the issue. Also, if you have a github account, could you post issues there?

GeneMarston commented on 2015-09-26 13:37 (UTC)

Hello once again! Yet again something broke :(. May be just for me though... Here is what I get:

AlK commented on 2015-09-04 22:36 (UTC)

Thanks for notifying me. Github actually changed the archive a little bit since the v1.2 release. This is really strange, but files were previously noted as "binary" (zipinfo displayed "bx" on each files), and now they are all "text" in the zip descriptor (zipinfo displays "tx" on each files). Anyway. Let's change the PKGFILE, I hope it won't happen anymore.

Bigorneau commented on 2015-09-04 20:31 (UTC)

Hi, the md5sum for the version 1.2 is not correct. 9ac99506eae4d5f54ccf38276d698dfc

GeneMarston commented on 2015-04-26 20:18 (UTC)

Great, thanks! Kinda got used to this little helpful program, parting with it even for a time was painful :(

AlK commented on 2015-04-26 20:13 (UTC)

Ok, this was due to the new version of python-request. The issue has been reported here: Nevertheless, I released a new version to use a workaround.

GeneMarston commented on 2015-04-24 17:13 (UTC)

Hello again! Something broke hard recently :( This is what I got today:

AlK commented on 2015-03-27 17:57 (UTC)

Wow thanks a lot for your report, my mistake (I just migrated to python 3 and it was still using python 2 to install the package). I fixed it, please tell me if you still have any issue.

GeneMarston commented on 2015-03-27 17:43 (UTC)

I have reqular python-pyquery and python-requests packages installed(dependencies from PKBUILD), yet it still returns pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: pyquery>=1.2.4 and pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: requests>=2.2.1 unless I install python2-requests and python2-pyquery. Not sure what's the difference but anyhow, thought I should report it.

AlK commented on 2015-01-24 22:24 (UTC)

Thanks! That's fixed.

GeneMarston commented on 2015-01-24 22:12 (UTC)

It returns the following for me: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/bin/addic7ed", line 5, in <module> from pkg_resources import load_entry_point ImportError: No module named pkg_resources But once I reinstalled python2-setuptools it worked like a charm. May be python2-setuptools should be a dependency, instead of just being makedepend?

AlK commented on 2014-09-22 18:53 (UTC)

@tank it works for me even if I don't have certifi installed. Do you still have this issue?

tanj commented on 2014-09-08 19:01 (UTC)

Fails with the latest system upgrade: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/bin/addic7ed", line 5, in <module> from pkg_resources import load_entry_point File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/", line 2872, in <module> working_set = WorkingSet._build_master() File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/", line 449, in _build_master ws.require(__requires__) File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/", line 745, in require needed = self.resolve(parse_requirements(requirements)) File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/", line 639, in resolve raise DistributionNotFound(req) pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: certifi

AlK commented on 2014-07-13 15:36 (UTC)

Thanks, fixed

qwerty12 commented on 2014-07-12 21:00 (UTC)

Thank you very much for this! However, python2-setuptools should be a makedepend

AlK commented on 2014-02-28 10:07 (UTC)

Note: For those who have a bunch of errors like this: "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/<modulename>/* exists in filesystem" Please remove the previously installed module before installing the new one with: "sudo rm -r /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/<modulename>"