Package Details: antimicrox 3.3.3-1

Git Clone URL: (read-only, click to copy)
Package Base: antimicrox
Description: Graphical program used to map keyboard buttons and mouse controls to a gamepad
Upstream URL:
Licenses: GPL3
Conflicts: antimicro
Provides: antimicro
Replaces: antimicro
Submitter: frealgagu
Maintainer: frealgagu
Last Packager: frealgagu
Votes: 118
Popularity: 0.64
First Submitted: 2020-01-22 18:17 (UTC)
Last Updated: 2023-02-01 23:12 (UTC)

Pinned Comments

frealgagu commented on 2020-12-05 22:44 (UTC)

I maintain the latest built package at:

Latest Comments

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next › Last »

xiota commented on 2023-02-03 21:55 (UTC)

According to namcap, dependecies on desktop-file-utils and qt5-x11extras are not necessary. Can replace with qt5-base. I have tested changes in a clean chroot.

frealgagu commented on 2021-01-16 01:12 (UTC)

@Emeric it's strange that you need to install libuv as dependency, I build always in a clean chroot and it compiles well.

frealgagu commented on 2020-12-05 22:44 (UTC)

I maintain the latest built package at:

Emeric commented on 2020-09-30 09:53 (UTC)

Hi, I think libuv should be added as a dependency. I'm not entirely sure why but it didn't build without it.

FabioLolix commented on 2020-08-26 21:15 (UTC)

Continuing here seems

supermuffin commented on 2020-01-01 20:48 (UTC) (edited on 2020-02-12 21:03 (UTC) by supermuffin)

Update: it's working! Thank you!

Similar to building on manjaro is broken. The repo has been renamed: . Working AUR alternative:

zetaPRIME commented on 2019-06-06 04:43 (UTC)

source repo has been abandoned, and the last release breaks default auto profile entirely.

frealgagu commented on 2019-01-27 21:10 (UTC)

Thanks @predmijat, something related to cmake has changed, so I've included the fix you've suggested. Please try again and let me know if you have issues installing it.

predmijat commented on 2019-01-27 00:29 (UTC)

==> Starting build()... CMake Error: No source or binary directory provided ==> ERROR: A failure occurred in build(). Aborting...

I fixed it by editing PKGBUILD line 21 to: "cmake . \"