Package Details: catalyst-test 15.12-25

Git Clone URL: (read-only)
Package Base: catalyst-test
Description: AMD/ATI Catalyst drivers for linux AKA Crimson. catalyst-dkms + catalyst-utils + lib32-catalyst-utils + experimental powerXpress suppport. PRE-GCN Radeons are optionally supported
Upstream URL:
Licenses: custom
Conflicts: catalyst, catalyst-control, catalyst-daemon, catalyst-dkms, catalyst-generator, catalyst-hook, catalyst-utils, libegl, libgl, libgles, libglvnd, mesa-libgl, mesa-libgl-git, opencl-amd, opencl-catalyst
Provides: catalyst=15.12, catalyst-dkms=15.12, catalyst-hook=15.12, catalyst-libgl=15.12, catalyst-utils=15.12, dri, libatical=15.12, libegl, libgl, libgles, libtxc_dxtn, mesa-libgl, mesa-libgl-git, opencl-catalyst=15.12, opencl-driver
Submitter: Vi0L0
Maintainer: Vi0L0
Last Packager: Vi0L0
Votes: 169
Popularity: 0.200644
First Submitted: 2010-02-17 20:49
Last Updated: 2018-07-01 19:50

Dependencies (23)

Required by (730)

Sources (37)

Latest Comments

1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Next › Last »

mirh commented on 2018-07-24 21:26

Ehrm.. Why was lib64 hardcoded in the 4.15 wake fix (which tbh doesn't seem to affect wake here, anyway, just an AIGLX error in xorg.log)? Shouldn't ${_lib} be preferable?

EDIT: btw, manjaro has a slightly different patch for 4.17 you could check

npfeiler commented on 2018-06-18 11:29

4.17 patch:

k0ste commented on 2018-04-29 12:49

4.16.5, when run clinfo -

But after CL is registered - all works fine.

Vi0L0 commented on 2018-04-19 16:38

@wolff I will test it on wekend and (most probably) update @npfeiler thanks for the head-up :)

npfeiler commented on 2018-04-19 12:11

4.16 works without changes

wolff commented on 2018-04-18 18:53

Proposal add next string to PKGBUILD install -m755 -d ${pkgdir}/usr/X11R6/lib64/modules/dri ln -snf /usr/lib/xorg/modules/dri/ ${pkgdir}/usr/X11R6/lib64/modules/dri/ for fix output error in Xorg.log my notebook with AMD A8-5550M (video ATI 8550G/8750M) on kernel linux 4.15 don`t want correct wake

npfeiler commented on 2018-02-27 00:57

@Vi0L0 do you have a solution to the hotlinking issue of the driver installer archive?

npfeiler commented on 2018-02-25 20:06

@Vi0L0 thx. yes i also think it’s pre GCN, but the old control switch is apparently not necessary (for me), or may even be counterproductive in case of the 5770 (i believe, not tested).

It would be possible to split package the ocl runtime…

But it’s fine as it is.

Vi0L0 commented on 2018-02-25 19:36

@npfeiler i suspect your opencl runtime issues are related to pre-gcn architecture and so I decided to correlate 15.9 opencl libs with PKGBUILD's _old_control switch. I never noticed problems with opencl in this driver on my 290x

Vi0L0 commented on 2018-02-25 18:54

updated, also with opencl runtime from 15.9 (I added it to lib32 section as well) + uploaded