Package Details: dislocker 0.6.1-1

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/dislocker.git (read-only)
Package Base: dislocker
Description: Read BitLocker encrypted volumes under Linux
Upstream URL: http://www.hsc.fr/ressources/outils/dislocker
Licenses: GPL2
Conflicts: dislocker-git
Submitter: mrxx
Maintainer: mrxx
Last Packager: mrxx
Votes: 10
Popularity: 0.536921
First Submitted: 2014-06-02 17:25
Last Updated: 2016-03-13 19:38

Dependencies (6)

Required by (0)

Sources (1)

Latest Comments

mrxx commented on 2016-03-13 19:39

Updated to 0.6.1.

mrxx commented on 2016-01-06 20:49

Updated to 0.5.1.

guzzard commented on 2015-10-01 21:44

thanks mrxx! working fine again now

parnmatt commented on 2015-09-28 15:41

Confirmed, successful build
Thanks for the swift response.

mrxx commented on 2015-09-27 23:29

Fixed regression caused by transition from polarssl to mbedtls.

guzzard commented on 2015-09-27 20:34

I think some issue started to occur with the update of package mbedtls 2.1.1-1 on the 21th of Sept.

After that date dislocker stopped working with this error message "error while loading shared libraries: libpolarssl.so.7: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory".

I manually added a symlink "libpolarssl.so.7 -> libmbedtls.so", and then the error message dislocker error message changed to "symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libdislocker.so.0: undefined symbol: sha256"

So seems like some incompatibility was introduced when the mbedtls package was updated. I sent a mail to Romain, the creator of dislocker.

guzzard commented on 2015-09-27 20:29

I think some issue started to occur with the update of package mbedtls 2.1.0-1 on the 20th of Sept.

After that date dislocker stopped working with this error message "error while loading shared libraries: libpolarssl.so.7: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory".

I manually added a symlink "libpolarssl.so.7 -> libmbedtls.so", and then the error message dislocker error message changed to "symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libdislocker.so.0: undefined symbol: sha256"

So seems like some incompatibility was introduced when the mbedtls package was updated. I sent a mail to Romain, the creator of dislocker.

parnmatt commented on 2015-09-27 15:15

Dislocker was working last time I used it [Fri 24 Apr 22:56:08 BST 2015], however today it failed to find a library.

I rebuilt it to be given a build failure:

==> Starting build()...
In file included from ./dislocker.h:29:0,
from accesses/accesses.h:27,
from dislocker.c:28:
./encommon.h:34:26: fatal error: polarssl/aes.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make: *** [dislocker.o] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
make: *** wait: No child processes. Stop.
==> ERROR: A failure occurred in build().
Aborting...

cc -Wall -Werror -Wextra -Wconversion -DPROGNAME=\"dislocker\" -DVERSION=\"0.4.0\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DAUTHOR="\"Romain Coltel\"" -D__OS=\"Linux\" -D__ARCH=\"x86_64\" -D__ARCH_X86_64 -D__LINUX -I. -I/usr/local/include -fstack-protector -fPIC -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -O1 -c -o dislocker.o dislocker.c
cc -Wall -Werror -Wextra -Wconversion -DPROGNAME=\"dislocker\" -DVERSION=\"0.4.0\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DAUTHOR="\"Romain Coltel\"" -D__OS=\"Linux\" -D__ARCH=\"x86_64\" -D__ARCH_X86_64 -D__LINUX -I. -I/usr/local/include -fstack-protector -fPIC -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -O1 -c -o common.o common.c
cc -Wall -Werror -Wextra -Wconversion -DPROGNAME=\"dislocker\" -DVERSION=\"0.4.0\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DAUTHOR="\"Romain Coltel\"" -D__OS=\"Linux\" -D__ARCH=\"x86_64\" -D__ARCH_X86_64 -D__LINUX -I. -I/usr/local/include -fstack-protector -fPIC -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -O1 -c -o config.o config.c
Makefile:115: recipe for target 'dislocker.o' failed


It looks like something is missing from the build.

fackamato commented on 2014-11-16 23:54

==> Starting build()...
make: *** No rule to make target 'fuse'. Stop.

and then

./encommon.h:34:26: fatal error: polarssl/aes.h: No such file or directory