Package Details: edb-debugger 1.0.0-2

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/edb-debugger.git (read-only)
Package Base: edb-debugger
Description: EDB (Evan's Debugger) is a Qt5 based binary mode debugger with the goal of having usability on par with OllyDbg.
Upstream URL: http://www.codef00.com/projects#debugger
Keywords: binary debugger ollydbg qt qt5
Licenses: GPL2
Submitter: None
Maintainer: revel
Last Packager: revel
Votes: 81
Popularity: 0.296667
First Submitted: 2007-04-27 15:24
Last Updated: 2018-07-01 09:45

Latest Comments

1 2 3 4 Next › Last »

revel commented on 2018-07-01 09:49

@LaughingMan Thanks for reporting the problem. I removed version constraint from optdepends entry, apparently pacman/makepkg doesn't support this anymore.

LaughingMan commented on 2018-06-30 21:38

I'm getting: ==> ERROR: optdepends contains invalid characters: '>='

revel commented on 2018-05-17 02:30

@m4tx Updated, dzięki!

m4tx commented on 2018-05-16 18:00

@revel Since edb is 1.0.0 already, I updated PKGBUILD and plugin_patch.patch to match the new version. They can be found below:

https://gist.github.com/m4tx/ee87e6339d9f534b3827612a35082ebf https://gist.github.com/m4tx/5bb356a5b9942a5d0ee3a1548331e7b8

revel commented on 2017-03-13 12:13

@EvOlUtIoN many thanks, fixed and reported upstream!

EvOlUtIoN commented on 2017-03-13 11:00

Hello, i found a problem during makepkg compilation

/home/antonio/AUR/edb-debugger/src/edb-debugger-0.9.21/plugins/DebuggerCore/unix/linux/PlatformProcess.cpp:367:11: error: ambiguous overload for ‘operator==’ (operand types are ‘QChar’ and ‘char’)
if(ch == '\0') {

Regards

revel commented on 2016-12-21 01:06

@mis
thanks, updated

Anonymous comment on 2016-12-20 23:42

Please add cmake to makedepends.

==> Starting build()...
/startdir/PKGBUILD: line 34: cmake: command not found

lugubrious commented on 2014-05-04 05:35

deleting the src folder did the trick - thanks

revel commented on 2014-05-04 02:45

@lugubrious
just checked and it works for me
so it's likely some problem on your side
perhaps try removing source files/folder and doing a clean build