Package Details: frescobaldi 3.1.3-2

Git Clone URL: (read-only, click to copy)
Package Base: frescobaldi
Description: A LilyPond sheet music text editor.
Upstream URL:
Keywords: LilyPond
Licenses: GPL
Submitter: None
Maintainer: rdoursenaud
Last Packager: rdoursenaud
Votes: 105
Popularity: 1.25
First Submitted: 2009-01-08 03:10
Last Updated: 2021-01-06 11:23

Dependencies (26)

Required by (0)

Sources (1)

Latest Comments

« First ‹ Previous ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next › Last »

Anonymous comment on 2011-02-05 23:39

you should change docbook-xml to docbook-xsl, this is required since kde 4.6 landed in [extra].


Anonymous comment on 2011-02-05 03:12

I agree, pyqt must needs be changes to python2-qt.

Anonymous comment on 2011-01-21 10:41

pyqt is now python2-qt, can you modify the pkgbuild ?

Anonymous comment on 2010-11-01 01:42

I finally added a patch to solve the python version issues.
Sorry for the delay; I've been busy with several midterms and forgot about this.
Thanks for the patch, pulsar68!

Anonymous comment on 2010-10-24 16:25

I have to look into building a PKGBUILD myself, but you'll need this patch:

Anonymous comment on 2010-10-24 00:02


Please post those files. They would be useful.


pulsar68 commented on 2010-10-23 08:06

sorry for that

I built PKGBUILD and patch for 1.0.3 using python2.7. It works.
I can propose these files.

aberkoke commented on 2010-10-22 17:48


You have an aur package for frescobaldi 1.1.7, it's frescobadi-devel

1.1.7 version is unstable, a development release!

pulsar68 commented on 2010-10-22 13:37

pkgdesc="A LilyPond sheet music editor for KDE4. It aims to be powerful, yet lightweight and easy to use."
arch=('i686' 'x86_64')
depends=('kdebase-kwrite' 'lilypond' 'python2>=2.6' 'pyqt' 'kdebindings-python')
makedepends=('automoc4' 'cmake' 'docbook-xml')

build() {
cd $startdir/src/$pkgname-$pkgver
cmake . -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=$(kde4-config --exec-prefix) || return 1
make || return 1
make install DESTDIR=$pkgdir || return 1

Anonymous comment on 2010-10-19 10:54

Needs changing due to python updates