Package Details: hardhat 2.22.3-1

Git Clone URL: (read-only, click to copy)
Package Base: hardhat
Description: Ethereum development environment for professionals
Upstream URL:
Licenses: MIT, Unlicense
Submitter: tallero
Maintainer: None
Last Packager: mhdi
Votes: 2
Popularity: 0.188272
First Submitted: 2023-03-23 21:24 (UTC)
Last Updated: 2024-05-11 13:33 (UTC)

Latest Comments

tallero commented on 2024-03-19 23:01 (UTC) (edited on 2024-03-19 23:24 (UTC) by tallero)

@maxweiss: npm packages require usually around more than 1gb if their dependencies are not installed system-wide, so building this package requires me to free up build cache of most devices and takes around 5 hours.

Last time I have attempted a build stopped after 4 hours and half.

I have half dumped a 32gb storage-sized device today, so from tomorrow we should go better.

I may be about to finish packaging a couple of grok dependencies today, if you can meld your file with latest and test I will be honored.

I think I may have been sent continuous integration code for aur packages yesterday so I could go back working normally as soon as I have read it.

Tomorrow I won't probably be available most of the day, as I have said I have setup this 32gb device for building and recording today.

It has taken quite some time to find a configuration for the devices to stay on, even when connected to a plug.

What happened was that I couldn't connect them to an external battery and use them without them discharging just the same.

Now I have finally found a software configuration which lets me use 2 devices on battery and 2 devices on a power plug with 3 of them with their screens on.

The devices still have no swap support for building heavier software, I went OOM on python, nodejs. I still haven't tried x86_64-elf-gcc (which I am upgrading) which I may need for grub-emu but really I should post the logs on Grub mailing list.

maxweiss commented on 2024-03-19 21:29 (UTC)

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the package still doesn't build... However, if I reset to your initial commit and then just update the version, it builds fine.