Package Details: headphones-git 0.5.18.r159.gda9287d7-5

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/headphones-git.git (read-only)
Package Base: headphones-git
Description: Music downloader for usenet and torrents.
Upstream URL: https://github.com/rembo10/headphones
Licenses: GPL3
Conflicts: headphones
Provides: headphones
Submitter: Anthony25
Maintainer: Anthony25 (fryfrog)
Last Packager: Anthony25
Votes: 2
Popularity: 0.007628
First Submitted: 2017-07-02 15:51
Last Updated: 2018-03-22 00:33

Dependencies (10)

Required by (1)

Sources (4)

Latest Comments

arbitar commented on 2018-03-22 01:48

Experienced the same issue @10479 did. Resolved after manually performing a copy of relevant files from the old directory and tweaking config.ini to align to new path.

# cp /opt/headphones/headphones.db /var/lib/headphones/
# cp /opt/headphones/config.ini /var/lib/headphones/
# sed -i 's_/opt/_/var/lib/_g' /var/lib/headphones/config.ini
# chown headphones:headphones /var/lib/headphones/{config.ini,headphones.db}

10479 commented on 2018-03-22 01:35

No worries. Thanks for maintaining the package!

Anthony25 commented on 2018-03-22 00:25

Hi @10479, sorry for the breakage.

The issue is that the post_upgrade function starts before the pacman hooks, which create /var/lib/headphones and the headphones user. It's a bit dirty because I prefer relying on hooks, but I forced the creation of tmpfiles and users in the .install file.

10479 commented on 2018-03-20 19:08

This latest update gave me a bit of trouble.

cp: cannot create regular file '/var/lib/headphones/': Not a directory
Copied config.ini from /opt/headphones/ -> /var/lib/headphones/
cp: cannot create regular file '/var/lib/headphones/': Not a directory
Copied headphones.db from /opt/headphones/ -> /var/lib/headphones/
Copied logs from /opt/headphones/ -> /var/lib/headphones/
Copied cache from /opt/headphones/ -> /var/lib/headphones/
usermod: user headphones is currently used by process 501
Could not change headphones users home directory.
Run: sudo systemctl stop headphones ; sudo usermod -d /var/lib/headphones headphones ; sudo systemctl start headphones

I don't know if it would have helped to stop headphones first, but I ended up with a default config after updte. Fortunately I just had to copy my opt/headphones/config.ini and headphones.db over to the new /var/lib/headphones directory and restart the service. I did follow the instructions running that list of recommended commands as well at the end of that output.

Had a bit of a scare that all configs/db were gone.