Package Details: inboxer 1.3.3-2

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/inboxer.git (read-only)
Package Base: inboxer
Description: Unofficial, free and open-source Google Gmail desktop app
Upstream URL: https://github.com/jmarino/inboxer
Licenses: MIT
Submitter: oniram
Maintainer: oniram
Last Packager: oniram
Votes: 1
Popularity: 0.000003
First Submitted: 2018-01-15 16:34
Last Updated: 2019-10-03 14:14

Latest Comments

DavTheRaveUK commented on 2019-10-03 14:25

@oniram Thanks for the update.

oniram commented on 2019-10-03 14:23

Correction: the dependency is actually eslint-utils.

oniram commented on 2019-10-03 14:19

Thanks DaveTheRaveUK.

The offending dependency is eslint-1.3.1. I've updated the PKGBUILD to fix this, by upgrading to eslint-1.4.2.

I don't think it was a big issue though. I believe eslint is only used during installation (npm install) to de-lint the code. In any case, it's fixed now.

DavTheRaveUK commented on 2019-10-03 11:35

Hi, During the build process there is a security issue with one of the required packages. The terminal output does not mention which package is affected. My build output:

[code]

Preparing... Cloning inboxer build files... Checking inboxer dependencies...

Building inboxer... ==> Making package: inboxer 1.3.3-1 (Thu 03 Oct 2019 12:22:45 BST) ==> Checking runtime dependencies... ==> Checking buildtime dependencies... ==> Retrieving sources... -> Downloading inboxer-1.3.3.tar.gz... % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 0 100 123 0 123 0 0 431 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 431

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 0 100 4154k 0 4154k 0 0 2293k 0 --:--:-- 0:00:01 --:--:-- 4786k 100 8604k 0 8604k 0 0 3832k 0 --:--:-- 0:00:02 --:--:-- 6614k -> Found inboxer.sh -> Found inboxer.desktop ==> Validating source files with sha256sums... inboxer-1.3.3.tar.gz ... Passed inboxer.sh ... Passed inboxer.desktop ... Passed ==> Removing existing $srcdir/ directory... ==> Extracting sources... -> Extracting inboxer-1.3.3.tar.gz with bsdtar ==> Starting prepare()... ==> Starting build()... added 75 packages from 75 contributors and audited 2502 packages in 3.059s found 1 critical severity vulnerability run npm audit fix to fix them, or npm audit for details ==> Entering fakeroot environment... ==> Starting package()... ==> Tidying install... -> Removing libtool files... -> Purging unwanted files... -> Removing static library files... -> Compressing man and info pages... ==> Checking for packaging issues... ==> Creating package "inboxer"... -> Generating .PKGINFO file... -> Generating .BUILDINFO file... -> Generating .MTREE file... -> Compressing package... ==> Leaving fakeroot environment. ==> Finished making: inboxer 1.3.3-1 (Thu 03 Oct 2019 12:22:54 BST) ==> Cleaning up...

Resolving dependencies... Checking inter-conflicts... Running post-transaction hooks... Checking keyring... Checking integrity... Loading package files... Checking file conflicts... Installing inboxer (1.3.3-1)... Running post-transaction hooks... Arming ConditionNeedsUpdate... Updating the desktop file MIME type cache... Transaction successfully finished.

[/code]

oniram commented on 2018-02-07 15:42

Thx City-busz, I'll increase the pkgrel to force an update.

City-busz commented on 2018-02-07 03:03

Now I replaced the previous PKGBUILD with a proper one, which uses system electron, and built from sources.

Blind55 commented on 2018-01-16 15:17

Thanks for the package!