Package Details: kfoldersync 3.4.1-6

Git Clone URL: (read-only, click to copy)
Package Base: kfoldersync
Description: Folder synchronization and backup tool for KDE
Upstream URL:
Licenses: GPLv3
Submitter: zoe
Maintainer: zoe
Last Packager: zoe
Votes: 8
Popularity: 0.000000
First Submitted: 2016-03-05 14:24 (UTC)
Last Updated: 2024-05-31 18:53 (UTC)

Latest Comments

1 2 3 Next › Last »

sergiocambra commented on 2023-11-14 15:30 (UTC)

The current version is in is 3.4.1-7.74

guiodic commented on 2023-10-21 12:16 (UTC) (edited on 2023-10-21 12:17 (UTC) by guiodic)


as a workaround

download from here:

kfoldersync-lang-3.4.1-7.71.noarch.rpm (33.9 KB) kfoldersync-3.4.1-7.71.x86_64.rpm (107 KB)

then unpack and copy the files in the correct location

sergiocambra commented on 2023-10-20 08:22 (UTC)

I had to reinstall because dependencies failure, as the packages kconfigwidgets5, kdbusaddonds5 and others have been updated and provide without number has been removed. However, I can't install it anymore, the package is not available in anymore.

I downloaded the source from linux-apps and changed PKGBUILD to compile it, but compilation fails, maybe is not compatible with latest kde version.

archdom commented on 2020-09-26 09:53 (UTC)

The package extension has been changed from xz to zst. This is new url:${pkgname}-${pkgver}-${pkgrel}-x86_64.pkg.tar.zst

you also have to change md5sum: 838c918a64b25518c8200116379389bd

simona commented on 2018-09-29 19:19 (UTC)

==> ERRORE: Uno o più file non hanno superato il controllo di validità!

cordobaweb commented on 2018-03-09 23:30 (UTC)

Yes! I update the link source with url:

zoe commented on 2018-03-09 19:02 (UTC)

3.4.1-4 : updated source's link "kfoldersync-3.4.1.tar.xz"

cordobaweb commented on 2018-03-09 18:10 (UTC)

It doesn't work for me. The problem is in kfoldersync-3.4.1.tar.xz and md5sums

zoe commented on 2018-02-06 20:31 (UTC)

@RushAur and @rplanchuelo : I digged it a little more : I think it did work for me, because the source was in my pacman cache, or something like that, so it did not fetch the source again from the url in the PKGBUILD.

So, I updated with the version suggested by RushAur. Thanks to him