Package Details: libevhtp-seafile 2:1.2.0-3

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/libevhtp-seafile.git (read-only)
Package Base: libevhtp-seafile
Description: A more flexible replacement for libevent's httpd API. [Built for seafile]
Upstream URL: https://github.com/haiwen/libevhtp
Licenses: BSD
Conflicts: libevhtp
Provides: libevhtp
Submitter: calrama
Maintainer: eolianoe (thealchemist, Joffrey)
Last Packager: eolianoe
Votes: 42
Popularity: 0.852423
First Submitted: 2015-03-03 12:31
Last Updated: 2017-07-03 09:48

Dependencies (3)

Required by (1)

Sources (2)

Latest Comments

1 2 3 4 Next › Last »

theeeflash commented on 2017-06-16 21:02

@fbis251: I had the same issue
@Dev: Please change the checksum from fix_test_code.diff to: "0081eb98c9d06670ebdd6e5a1f1babc5b6ad536420140a42efc42fd5952dbf2e"

eolianoe commented on 2017-06-16 08:00

@fbis251: I get the same checksum, your file may be corrupted.

fbis251 commented on 2017-06-16 06:00

It looks like upstream pushed an update that changed the checksum for the libevhtp-1.2.0.tar.gz file. Could you update with the new checksum?

eolianoe commented on 2017-04-20 08:52

@lianse: thanks for the notification. I notified upstream [a] and I'll see which is the better way to handle this

[a] https://forum.seafile.com/t/libevhtp-repository/2577

lianse commented on 2017-04-20 07:48

Package is broken. Upstream repository (and user ellzey) are no longer available on github.com.

Captain_Rage commented on 2016-10-15 12:30

@eolianoe: Oh, too bad I didn't think of that myself! Indeed, recompiling seafile-server and/or seafile-shared made it start again. :-) Thanks.

eolianoe commented on 2016-10-14 08:42

@Captain_Rage: versions 1:1.2.9-1 and 1.2.9 are the same, maybe you can try to rebuild all the seafile packages to get everything linked to this version

Captain_Rage commented on 2016-10-13 22:59

After upgrading to 1:1.2.9-1 my Seafile server doesn't want to start. It was working with version 1.2.9.

pvagner commented on 2016-10-01 20:44

I suggest to downgrade this back to 1.2.9 . After installing updates provided by thealchemist it initially worked fine for me, however today I have noticed seafile downloads stopped working on my install. I have tried every thing I was able to find in the seafile forums and even on my own and the result is that with more up to date version of this library I'm suffering from the issue described at https://github.com/haiwen/seafile/issues/1119

eolianoe commented on 2016-09-12 11:48

@dx2: I was not aware of the troubles associated with the 1.2.11 version. It has been tested by thealchemist (see the comments on the seafile package), but if you have trouble with this version let me know and I will downgrade it.