Package Details: libqb 1.0.3-1

Git Clone URL: (read-only)
Package Base: libqb
Description: Library with the primary purpose of providing high performance client server reusable features
Upstream URL:
Licenses: LGPL2.1
Submitter: ksovi
Maintainer: MarcinWieczorek
Last Packager: MarcinWieczorek
Votes: 3
Popularity: 0.000301
First Submitted: 2015-09-10 14:45
Last Updated: 2018-01-01 21:03

Latest Comments

fauno commented on 2017-06-06 13:21

author says you should use the release tarballs instead of the ones produced by github. they're also gpg signed:

fauno commented on 2017-05-31 15:23

could you add `echo ${pkgver} >.tarball-version` to `build()` so pkg-config can find the version?

bidulock commented on 2017-05-19 17:12

Full releases have version number in them:

bidulock commented on 2017-05-19 16:05

Following is a PKGBUILD for the v1.0.2 release:

bidulock commented on 2017-05-19 15:41

Following is a PKGBUILD that sets VERSION correctly:

bidulock commented on 2016-12-04 01:05

Following is a PKGBUILD for the v1.0.1 release:

mhubig commented on 2016-03-30 15:44

I've cloned and added the fix from @bastelfreak here
Can you please pull/push the fix? It's need for the sheepdog package (

bastelfreak commented on 2016-03-28 14:13

Updated my version:

now it uses the actual release from ClusterLabs, not the packed source code. This makes running obsolete. Also it now sets the correct libqb version in /usr/lib/pkgconfig/libqb.pc

bastelfreak commented on 2016-03-28 11:10

I updated the pkgbuild:

* bump pkgver to 0.17.2
* update sha512sums
* remove disable-fatal-warnings
* migrated license and source to an array

I tested this on X86_64 and it works well

bastelfreak commented on 2016-03-28 10:19


==> ERROR: license should be an array
==> ERROR: source should be an array

please fix these two errors

booshlinux commented on 2016-02-11 18:17

To mitigate the "should be an array" error:

Enclose the source and package line in double quotes and parenthesis.
Pacman 5 now recognizes these as errors according to the changelog:
"PKGBUILD variables checked to be arrays or not as appropriate"