Package Details: libshout-idjc 2.4.1-3

Git Clone URL: (read-only)
Package Base: libshout-idjc
Description: Libshout library plus some extensions for IDJC.
Upstream URL:
Licenses: LGPL
Submitter: M0Rf30
Maintainer: M0Rf30
Last Packager: M0Rf30
Votes: 10
Popularity: 0.074520
First Submitted: 2012-09-14 12:08
Last Updated: 2016-10-22 14:42

Latest Comments

luuuciano commented on 2016-05-19 16:00

I have installed libshout, required by gst-plugins-good gstreamer0.10-good-plugins mixxx vlc

Today in the upgrade pacman says that libshout-idjc is in conflict with the first mentioned... should I uninstall it? libshout-idjc provides all the libshout needed functions by the other applications?

DrDeath commented on 2016-05-10 09:43

benoliver999 I did the same but since then yaourt gives me an error every time it runs :
error: file owned by 'libshout' and 'libshout-idjc': 'usr/share/aclocal/shout.m4'

It doesn't seem to be any problem with that so far but it is still an error and it is annoying.

benoliver999 commented on 2016-05-07 15:18


luuuciano - I got the same error. I moved the file to shout.m4.bk, then it installed just fine. Doesn't seem to have broken anything (but I'm hanging on to the backup just in case).

postblue commented on 2016-05-07 15:05

Correct md5sum for 2.4.1 is 8c29d5a17207489c9d61a8b501774af4.

benoliver999 commented on 2016-05-07 12:50

I get this:

==> Making package: libshout-idjc 2.4.1-1
==> Checking runtime dependencies...
==> Checking buildtime dependencies...
==> Retrieving sources...
-> Found libshout-idjc-2.4.1.tar.gz
==> Validating source files with md5sums...
libshout-idjc-2.4.1.tar.gz ... FAILED
==> ERROR: One or more files did not pass the validity check!

==> ERROR: the build failed

luuuciano commented on 2016-05-06 10:47

When it is trying to install it fails with this:
error: failed to commit transaction (conflicting files)
libshout-idjc: /usr/share/aclocal/shout.m4 exists in filesystem
Errors occurred, no packages were upgraded.

progtologist commented on 2013-05-15 10:55

Needs upgrade to 2.3.1