Package Details: material-kwin-decoration-git 0.0.7.r39.g0e989e5-1

Git Clone URL: (read-only, click to copy)
Package Base: material-kwin-decoration-git
Description: Material-ish window decoration theme for KWin, with LIM support
Upstream URL:
Licenses: GPL
Conflicts: material-kwin-decoration
Provides: material-kwin-decoration
Submitter: Zren
Maintainer: xiota
Last Packager: xiota
Votes: 8
Popularity: 0.000331
First Submitted: 2020-07-14 15:46 (UTC)
Last Updated: 2023-11-15 01:19 (UTC)

Latest Comments

1 2 Next › Last »

himan commented on 2023-10-22 13:36 (UTC)

just edit

depends=('kdecoration' 'kconfig5' 'kconfigwidgets5' 'kcoreaddons5' 'kiconthemes5' 'kwindowsystem5')

compile is OK

guiodic commented on 2023-09-29 18:34 (UTC)


Is this decoration still maintained? On your git bugs are no longer answered.

In particular, there is one bug that really bothers me:

bdog commented on 2022-01-11 11:41 (UTC) (edited on 2022-02-03 17:44 (UTC) by bdog)

This is failing to compile on the latest Arch/KDE. Let me know if you need the log and I will provide it. Update: This is working again after applying updates.

SolarAquarion commented on 2021-05-25 22:15 (UTC) (edited on 2021-05-25 22:23 (UTC) by SolarAquarion)

kauth, kcodec, kwidgetsaddons, ki18n, and kwayland are seemingly depends

Zren commented on 2021-01-12 20:47 (UTC)

Thanks for the PKGINFO fixes PedroHLC and malcolm. I completely forgot to fix this when I got home and the email got drowned in my inbox so thank you fabianski on for reminding me!

malcolm commented on 2020-10-06 04:20 (UTC)

you could also add the appmenu-gtk-module package as an optional dependency to support gtk programs

PedroHLC commented on 2020-10-02 11:40 (UTC)

Missing some modules when building from a clean container:

Could NOT find KF5 (missing: Config ConfigWidgets CoreAddons GuiAddons
  IconThemes WindowSystem) (found version "5.74.0")

So add to depends: kconfig kconfigwidgets kcoreaddons kcoreaddons kiconthemes kwindowsystem

Zren commented on 2020-07-22 17:05 (UTC)

Thanks toyarchery, I've added that the makedepends. I've also removed the prepare() function that used mkdir to create the build directory. Instead using the tips by zzag to pass the build dir as an argument to cmake. Though I've decided to keep using make + make install for now instead of cmake --build + cmake --install.