Package Details: mediastreamer-git 2.16.1.r636.g67d34195-1

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/mediastreamer-git.git (read-only)
Package Base: mediastreamer-git
Description: A modular sound and video processing and streaming library
Upstream URL: https://github.com/BelledonneCommunications/mediastreamer2
Licenses: GPL
Conflicts: mediastreamer
Provides: mediastreamer
Submitter: vnoel
Maintainer: thrasibule
Last Packager: thrasibule
Votes: 9
Popularity: 0.000038
First Submitted: 2010-10-17 12:05
Last Updated: 2019-11-11 02:52

Latest Comments

« First ‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next › Last »

student975 commented on 2013-01-08 11:00

I guess, the package must also conflict with 'mediastreamer' rather provide only. ATM I have got file system confict:

Targets (1): mediastreamer-git-20130108-1

Total Installed Size: 0.79 MiB

Proceed with installation? [Y/n]
(1/1) checking package integrity [############################################################################] 100%
(1/1) loading package files [############################################################################] 100%
(1/1) checking for file conflicts [############################################################################] 100%
error: failed to commit transaction (conflicting files)
mediastreamer-git: /usr/bin/mediastream exists in filesystem
mediastreamer-git: /usr/include/mediastreamer2/allfilters.h exists in filesystem

vnoel commented on 2011-12-07 14:26

Hi,

Thank you for the suggestion, I will add it to the makedepends :)

Anonymous comment on 2011-12-06 23:23

I was having this problem compiling this package for the longest time in order to get linphone-git working: https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=131455
perhaps intltool should be listed as a dependency for noobs like me?
just a suggestion...

CPUnltd commented on 2011-01-22 02:07

/tmp/packerbuild-0/mediastreamer-git/mediastreamer-git/PKGBUILD: line 35: ./autogen.sh: Permission denied

built this as root and still got this message... built fine on my desktop though... not sure what's up...

Anonymous comment on 2010-10-17 15:14

@vnoel - I am surprised of that, how do you handle the replacement of one package with two if conflicts conflicts with provides?!

I would have to look it up. Good question! Perhaps, by providing the current specific version of linphone to the conflicts array in linphone-git. Just guessing though.

I seem to remember a while back I made myself a git package that built libosip2, libeXosip2, and linphone or something to that effect into one package. Maybe instead of having to build so many darn packages separately you could combine them into one. Just a thought though.

Anonymous comment on 2010-10-17 15:02

Sorry forgot to mention that other than that everything compiles well.

vnoel commented on 2010-10-17 15:01

Yes, I just saw that, sorry :)

I am surprised of that, how do you handle the replacement of one package with two if conflicts conflicts with provides?!

Anyway, fixed!

Anonymous comment on 2010-10-17 15:01

@vnoel - Remove the "conflicts with linphone"! Since you set linphone-git to provide "linphone" you get a conflict error when installing. I removed "linphone" from the conflicts array and all is well again.

Anonymous comment on 2010-10-17 15:00

@vnoel - Remove the "conflicts with linphone"! Since you set linphone-git to provide "linphone" you get a conflict error when installing. I removed "linphone" from the conflicts array and all is well again.

vnoel commented on 2010-10-17 14:48

Thanks :)

I was misinformed by namcap! I hope this is the only problem.

I also added conflicts with linphone which normally include mediastreamer inside its package.