Package Details: mingw-w64-harfbuzz-icu 1.4.8-1

Git Clone URL: (read-only)
Package Base: mingw-w64-harfbuzz
Description: OpenType text shaping engine (ICU integration) (mingw-w64)
Upstream URL:
Keywords: harfbuzz harfbuzz-icu mingw mingw-w64
Licenses: MIT
Submitter: Schala
Maintainer: Schala
Last Packager: Schala
Votes: 12
Popularity: 0.015757
First Submitted: 2013-12-02 10:12
Last Updated: 2017-08-09 21:56

Latest Comments

pingplug commented on 2018-02-08 16:06

version 1.7.5 is out, _commit=f0b700db394ccdff30ff83961a3e2ea9ff4ea472 can be built with mingw-w64-icu-60.2

MaartenBaert commented on 2017-10-08 21:52

PKGBUILD for version 1.5.1 (based on 1.5.0 PKGBUILD from calegria):

calegria commented on 2017-08-30 22:59

I confirm that the package can be built by just updating the version number and making some minor changes to the PKGBUILD file. Heres is my updated file in case you would like to use it:

Martchus commented on 2017-05-18 20:31

Seems like git is now a makedependency.

Schala commented on 2017-01-05 21:49

Great. Not updating it until the native package updates

Kunda commented on 2017-01-05 21:12

harfbuzz 1.4 was released today

Martchus commented on 2016-10-21 06:26

Here's a hack to fix the problem with the static build:

Unfortunately this requires to split shared and static build. Maybe it would be better to patch the build system, but should work for now.

BTW: Qt 5 must be rebuilt due to adding graphite support here - at least when using the static version.

Martchus commented on 2016-10-20 22:35

janisozaur: I can reproduce the issue. I guess the problem is that when building the static harfbuzz library GRAPHITE2_STATIC is not defined.

Schala commented on 2016-10-04 22:37

Well, #pragma region and endregion make GCC error a ton and the code's full of it. I used mingw-w64-cmake to attempt building it.

janisozaur commented on 2016-10-04 20:29

Forcing to link graphite2 in cmake for my project doesn't solve that problem. I have compiled harfbuzz without graphite support for now, but I would rather avoid having to do that.

Steps that should reproduce my issue:

git clone
mkdir build && cd build
cmake ../ -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=../CMakeLists_mingw.txt -DSTATIC=on

All comments