Package Details: mudlet 3.21.0-1

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/mudlet.git (read-only)
Package Base: mudlet
Description: A modern MUD client with a graphical user inteface and built in Lua scripting
Upstream URL: http://www.mudlet.org
Keywords: client games mud
Licenses: GPL
Conflicts: mudlet-deb, mudlet-dev, mudlet-git
Submitter: None
Maintainer: Xabre
Last Packager: Xabre
Votes: 15
Popularity: 0.000693
First Submitted: 2009-03-14 03:05
Last Updated: 2019-06-17 08:56

Latest Comments

« First ‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next › Last »

Xabre commented on 2018-06-09 17:32

I am having issues getting 3.10 to build, checking with devs. Will uodate as soon as I manage to make it complie.

Xabre commented on 2018-05-06 19:13

Mudlet 3.9.0. This release seems to run smoothly.

Xabre commented on 2018-04-13 14:11

3.8.1-2 : just a quick fix to disable built-in updater again.

Xabre commented on 2018-04-13 11:54

Mudlet 3.8.1. Few notes: 1. Bundled fonts have been disabled. They are not required for Mudlet to run, since you already have some ttf-font installed as a dependancy for your desktop environment. Should you need any of those two particular fonts (ttf-bitstream-vera and ttf-ubuntu-font-family), you can install them via pacman. 2. Built-in updater is currently NOT disabled, because disabling it causes the build to fail. I'm investigating the cause and will disable it again as soon as the issue is resolved.

Morthif commented on 2018-04-13 07:35

3.8.1 came out right away, you're behind.

Xabre commented on 2018-04-08 13:56

Mudlet 3.8.0 release. It builds, but since I'm not able to actually mud currently, please do let me know if everything actually works as intended.

Xabre commented on 2018-01-04 22:29

@Morthif I've been testing and trying to reproduce the issue, but it just does not appear on my end (neither with this build, nor upstream appimage). First thing I'd check is trying to disable scripts/triggers you use to check if there's anything that might interfere in any way.

Morthif commented on 2018-01-03 07:10

One thing I did notice though it is by no means a new error is when I use the spellcheck function it adds an & at the front of the word it fixes. So 'teh' would become '&the' if I used the spellcheck to fix it. Vadi never heard of the issue and seemed dismissive of it.

Xabre commented on 2017-12-25 17:53

Mudlet 3.7.1, there was no changelog, so I hope there are no dependancy changes. Let me know if something is fsck'ed up.

Morthif commented on 2017-12-25 06:08

3.7 got deleted and 3.7.1 is available now