Package Details: nerd-fonts-jetbrains-mono 2.1.0-3

Git Clone URL: (read-only, click to copy)
Package Base: nerd-fonts-jetbrains-mono
Description: A Nerd Font patched version of JetBrains Mono
Upstream URL:
Licenses: MIT
Conflicts: nerd-fonts, nerd-fonts-complete
Submitter: yochananmarqos
Maintainer: yochananmarqos
Last Packager: yochananmarqos
Votes: 10
Popularity: 0.93
First Submitted: 2020-02-02 16:36
Last Updated: 2020-07-03 14:52

Latest Comments

atk commented on 2020-07-03 22:24

@yochananmarqos: Wow super quick, legend!

yochananmarqos commented on 2020-07-03 14:47

@atk: Done!

atk commented on 2020-07-03 09:50

Hi there,

Given that xorg-font-utils is no longer in the packages, can we update the dependencies of this package?


yochananmarqos commented on 2020-03-21 14:06

@Kage-Yami: No, you can have both installed at the same time as they have different filenames.

Kage-Yami commented on 2020-03-21 02:52

I'm not sure when it comes to patched fonts, but shouldn't this conflict with ttf-jetbrains-mono?

yochananmarqos commented on 2020-02-26 22:42

@Vitruvius: Well, if the nerd-fonts-complete maintainer ever updates to 2.1.0, it will conflict.

Vitruvius commented on 2020-02-26 22:41

This does not conflict with nerd-fonts-complete (I don't know about nerd-fonts). I could not find this font with nerd-fonts-complete installed, so I removed that line from the PKGBUILD, and it installed without issue.

yochananmarqos commented on 2020-02-18 15:02

@Parmigggiana: The error is completely unrelated to this package. Check your Ruby installation and $PATH like it suggests.

Parmigggiana commented on 2020-02-18 12:00

EDIT: My bad, it's as yochananmaroq says. I didn't understand the error and wasn't able to find anything relevant before; I managed to remove that path from the PATH variable even if I still don't really get how it works but the package installed fine and the font looks great. I'll just leave this here in case anyone has a similar problem. The easiest way i found to remove that path was just copying the output from echo $PATH into export PATH= without the one that was causing problems

I'm unable to install this package because of this error message

==> Starting package()... find: The relative path ‘$(ruby -e 'puts Gem.bindir')’ is included in the PATH environment variable, which is insecure in combination with the -execdir action of find. Please remove that entry from $PATH ==> ERROR: A failure occurred in package(). Aborting...