Package Details: nzbhydra2 3.14.0-1

Git Clone URL: (read-only, click to copy)
Package Base: nzbhydra2
Description: Search aggregator for newznab and torznab indexers.
Upstream URL:
Licenses: Apache
Submitter: fryfrog
Maintainer: fryfrog
Last Packager: fryfrog
Votes: 11
Popularity: 0.000070
First Submitted: 2018-01-06 20:01
Last Updated: 2021-04-11 17:01

Required by (0)

Sources (4)

Latest Comments

« First ‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 Next › Last »

greencopper commented on 2018-02-27 18:41

I'm not quite sure whats supposed to be there as I haven't used nzbhydra before, but this one runs using Python and not Java?

ExecStart=/usr/bin/python2 /usr/lib/nzbhydra2/

Haven't the service files been updated perhaps?

greencopper commented on 2018-02-27 18:25

Thank you very much!

fryfrog commented on 2018-02-27 18:08

Thanks, updated and pushed.

greencopper commented on 2018-02-27 18:04

==> Validating source files with sha256sums... ... Passed ... FAILED
    nzbhydra2.service ... Passed
    nzbhydra2.install ... Passed
    nzbhydra2.sysusers ... Passed
==> ERROR: One or more files did not pass the validity check!

Pietro_Pizzi commented on 2018-01-27 20:55

sha256sum /tmp/yaourt-tmp-$USER/aur-nzbhydra2/


Pietro_Pizzi commented on 2018-01-19 12:03

sha256sum /tmp/yaourt-tmp-$USER/aur-nzbhydra2/


fryfrog commented on 2018-01-15 20:27

See how you like that. :)

napgravy commented on 2018-01-15 06:45

Sounds like the author's plan is to (eventually) write a native wrapper and drop the python + compiled python entirely... ...but for now, it seems the author is probably cool with using the regular .py script.

fryfrog commented on 2018-01-15 04:03

Thanks, I've checked in with @theotherp about continued usage of the .py script and if it is cool, I'll flip this over to using it. Great idea.

napgravy commented on 2018-01-14 23:52

Didn't want to post an ugly-formatted comment, so I put the modified PKGFILE and .service file on pastebin.

PKGFILE - nzbhydra2.service -

Basically, I added a dependency for python2, included, and adjusted the service file to use the python wrapper instead of the pre-compiled binary. Also removed the download scripts since they aren't used anymore either.