Package Details: ocaml-oasis 0.4.5-1

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/ocaml-oasis.git (read-only)
Package Base: ocaml-oasis
Description: Architecture for building OCaml libraries and applications.
Upstream URL: http://oasis.forge.ocamlcore.org
Licenses: LGPL
Submitter: magus
Maintainer: LeonidasXIV
Last Packager: LeonidasXIV
Votes: 5
Popularity: 0.000000
First Submitted: 2010-08-16 18:34
Last Updated: 2015-06-08 19:02

Latest Comments

Anonymous comment on 2012-02-12 21:50

I think this is probably because of the oUnit update -- see [*] for details. I'll add the patch to the PKGBUILD tomorrow.

[*] https://forge.ocamlcore.org/plugins/scmdarcs/cgi-bin/darcsweb.cgi?r=oasis/oasis;a=commitdiff;h=20120123214332-a43a9-10c8acd791c07a240a69f022d2d13565dd5a7e39.gz

ftrvxmtrx commented on 2012-02-12 21:33

I don't know why, but it doesn't build anymore.
I also tried 0.2.1~alpha1 -- same result.

+ ocamlfind ocamlc -c -g -I src/oasis -I src/base -I src -package unix -package pcre -package odn -package ocamlgraph -package oUnit -package findlib -package fileutils -package extlib -package expect.pcre -I test -I src -I src/cli -I src/base -I src/oasis -I src/plugins/none -I src/plugins/custom -I src/plugins/ocamlbuild -I src/plugins/internal -I src/plugins/extra/devfiles -I src/plugins/extra/META -I src/plugins/extra/stdfiles -o test/TestMETA.cmo test/TestMETA.ml
File "test/TestMETA.ml", line 112, characters 12-1952:
Error: This expression has type (string * Fl_metascanner.pkg_expr) option
but an expression was expected of type unit
Command exited with code 2.
Compilation unsuccessful after building 438 targets (3 cached) in 00:00:08.
E: Command '/usr/bin/ocamlbuild src/oasis/oasis.cma src/oasis/oasis.cmxa src/oasis/oasis.a src/base/base.cma src/base/base.cmxa src/base/base.a src/builtin-plugins.cma src/builtin-plugins.cmxa src/builtin-plugins.a src/cli/cli.cma test/test.byte -tag debug' terminated with error code 10
make: *** [build] Error 1

magus commented on 2010-10-22 12:38

This package is likely to remain out-of-date for a while, since updating it requires adding a few more ocaml packages since the list of dependencies have grown. One of those dependencies, expect.pcre, doesn't link properly with pcre-ocaml as found in AUR.