Package Details: package-query-git 1.9.r10.gb912c5b-2

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/package-query-git.git (read-only)
Package Base: package-query-git
Description: Query ALPM and AUR
Upstream URL: https://github.com/archlinuxfr/package-query
Licenses: GPL
Conflicts: package-query
Provides: package-query=1.9
Submitter: tuxce
Maintainer: archlinuxfr (Skunnyk, f2404)
Last Packager: f2404
Votes: 153
Popularity: 0.332318
First Submitted: 2010-03-15 13:14
Last Updated: 2018-06-05 02:16

Dependencies (3)

Required by (5)

Sources (1)

Latest Comments

« First ‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Next › Last »

mokkurkalve commented on 2016-01-07 01:47

Suddenly, after installing version 1.7.80.gb2a07fe-1, I'm missing newlines between packages in the output of:
package-query -QAm
Looks strange now..... are this intended...?

rcct commented on 2014-12-29 19:34

@tuxce

Just wanted to be sure about the steps to follow. I rebuilt the package and all is back to normal now.

As for the PKGBUILD not needing a change, shouldn't at least the package relation be updated to 2 to concord with the package-query one?

tuxce commented on 2014-12-29 19:14

You just need to rebuild it, the PKGBUILD doesn't need to change.
The link with libs is made on build time, so if you built it when you had libalpm.8, you have to redo it after installing pacman 4.2 which provides libalpm.9

rcct commented on 2014-12-29 19:13

Any hint on managing the libalpm update with the git version?

The non git one has been update as far as I have checked (even its PKGBUILD) though this one does seem to lack behind...

rcct commented on 2014-12-29 19:06

Any hint on managing the libalpm update with the git version?

The non git one has been update as far as I have checked (ven its PKGBUILD) though this one does seem to lack behind...

anish commented on 2014-12-23 09:14

Problem still persists. starnostar's PKGBUILD works fine however.

starnostar commented on 2014-12-19 06:41

fixed PKGBUILD for 1.4-2

https://gist.github.com/starnostar/d0b2a1370e638084f422

mokkurkalve commented on 2014-12-18 16:24

One wrong symlink fix yes. Thanks!

ava1ar commented on 2014-12-18 03:09

Problem is in broken symlink. I created a pull request with fix: https://github.com/archlinuxfr/package-query/pull/1

You can also build it from my fork: https://github.com/ava1ar/package-query

ava1ar commented on 2014-12-18 03:08

Problem is in broken symlink. I created a pull request with fix: https://github.com/archlinuxfr/package-query/pull/1

You can also build it from my fork: https://github.com/archlinuxfr/package-query.git