Package Details: package-query 1.12-1

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/package-query.git (read-only, click to copy)
Package Base: package-query
Description: Query ALPM and AUR
Upstream URL: https://github.com/archlinuxfr/package-query/
Licenses: GPL
Submitter: tuxce
Maintainer: archlinuxfr (Skunnyk, f2404)
Last Packager: Skunnyk
Votes: 1161
Popularity: 1.57
First Submitted: 2010-03-24 23:18
Last Updated: 2021-06-02 15:03

Latest Comments

« First ‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Next › Last »

erickwill commented on 2019-10-23 11:59

@Funkin-Stoopid Got this:

/usr/bin/ld: alpm-query.o: in function filter': alpm-query.c:(.text+0x837): undefined reference toalpm_sync_get_new_version' collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status make[2]: *** [Makefile:405: package-query] Error 1

Funkin-Stoopid commented on 2019-10-23 10:25

Add this line in first into build function of the PKGBUILD: sed -i 's/alpm_sync_newversion/alpm_sync_get_new_version/g' "$srcdir/$pkgname-$pkgver"/src/alpm-query.c

peterangelov commented on 2019-10-23 08:38

in file package-query-1.9/src/alpm-query.c

change line 256 to: if ((_filter & F_UPGRADES) && !alpm_sync_get_new_version (pkg, alpm_get_syncdbs(config.handle)))

erickwill commented on 2019-10-22 15:31

@f2404 Thanks bro!

f2404 commented on 2019-10-22 13:51

@erickwill Please see https://github.com/archlinuxfr/package-query/pull/141 I will try to address this later today when I get home.

erickwill commented on 2019-10-22 13:47

Anyone facing problems while building package-query now days? I got this while trying:

/usr/bin/ld: alpm-query.o: in function `filter':
alpm-query.c:(.text+0x837): undefined reference to `alpm_sync_newversion'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [Makefile:405: package-query] Error 1

Also, when trying to use yaourt I got something related to 'alpm'..

package-query: error while loading shared libraries: libalpm.so.11: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

lafleur commented on 2018-06-27 14:32

I followed damonh's solution, followed by a "make uninstall" into pkg-config-0.29.2 . Worked fine. Hope it resurected the kitten.

test0 commented on 2018-06-15 08:04

damonh, this package is already in repos: https://www.archlinux.org/packages/core/x86_64/pkgconf/. Additionally, every time you issue a 'make install', God kills a kitten, you know.

f2404 commented on 2018-06-10 23:45

package-query is not using python.

themoosemachine commented on 2018-06-10 23:44

I had installed Anaconda and its version of Python was interfering with this. So I had to disable it as follows: $ vim ~/.bashrc Comment out the following:

export PATH="/home/moose/anaconda3/bin:$PATH"

Then, reboot.