Package Details: pantheon-files-git r6405.3556bde8-1

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/pantheon-files-git.git (read-only)
Package Base: pantheon-files-git
Description: The Pantheon File Browser
Upstream URL: https://github.com/elementary/files
Licenses: GPL3
Groups: pantheon-unstable
Conflicts: pantheon-files
Provides: pantheon-files
Submitter: SolarAquarion
Maintainer: SolarAquarion
Last Packager: alucryd
Votes: 46
Popularity: 0.000000
First Submitted: 2017-12-12 19:59
Last Updated: 2019-03-04 09:57

Latest Comments

1 2 3 4 5 Next › Last »

alucryd commented on 2019-03-04 10:00

Nightly builds have been fine for a while, everything seems to have been resolved.

Quyet commented on 2019-01-12 09:03

I got "make: *** [Makefile:141: all] Error 2" after "Built target pantheon-files-core".

More error generated from begin of compilation:

[ 1%] Generating AbstractSidebar.c;AbstractSlot.c;Bookmark.c;BookmarkList.c;ConnectServerDialog.c;ConnectServerOperation.c;DndHandler.c;Enums.c;PixbufUtils.c;File.c;FileUtils.c;FileConflictDialog.c;gof-callwhenready.c;gof-directory-async.c;gof-preferences.c;PluginManager.c;SidebarPluginItem.c;Plugin.c;ProgressInfo.c;ProgressInfoManager.c;SoundManager.c;StockDialogs.c;TrashMonitor.c;UserUtils.c;IconInfo.c;Thumbnailer.c;pantheon-files-core.vapi;pantheon-files-core.h /tmp/makepkg/pantheon-files-git/src/files/pantheon-files-daemon/marlind-tagging.vala:130.29-130.30: error: The name PF' does not exist in the context ofMarlinTags.record_uris' var directory = PF.FileUtils.escape_uri (PF.FileUtils.get_parent_path_from_path (uri)); ^^ /tmp/makepkg/pantheon-files-git/src/files/pantheon-files-daemon/marlind-tagging.vala:130.17-130.98: error: var declaration not allowed with non-typed initializer var directory = PF.FileUtils.escape_uri (PF.FileUtils.get_parent_path_from_path (uri)); ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ /tmp/makepkg/pantheon-files-git/src/files/pantheon-files-daemon/marlind-tagging.vala:134.73-134.81: error: The name directory' does not exist in the context ofMarlinTags.record_uris' sql += cmd.printf (uri, content_type, color, modified_time, directory); ^^^^^^^^^ Compilation failed: 3 error(s), 0 warning(s) make[2]: [pantheon-files-daemon/CMakeFiles/io.elementary.files-daemon.dir/build.make:73: pantheon-files-daemon/io.elementary.files-daemon_valac.stamp] Error 1 make[1]: [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:203: pantheon-files-daemon/CMakeFiles/io.elementary.files-daemon.dir/all] Error 2

SolarAquarion commented on 2019-01-07 16:51

It requires this Pull Request to be completed https://github.com/elementary/files/pull/785

PedroHLC commented on 2019-01-07 16:24

error: The type name `GOF.File' could not be found

I get a lot of these when building from a clean chroot...

btd1337 commented on 2018-06-13 22:43

Include the Tumbler package as dependency for thumbnails works correctly.

btd1337 commented on 2018-06-13 22:40

Include the Tumbler package as dependency for thumbnails works correctly.

misc commented on 2015-04-13 14:40

Here's a small patch to fix some of the broken top bar icons:
http://pastie.org/pastes/10089965/text

view-column-symbolic was replaced as it doesn't actually exist in standard Adwaita and media-playback-pause-symbolic looks the most similar.

Alas, TopMenu.vala uses some weird custom ButtonWithMenu class that has no obvious parameters for size, so it's still displayed oversized.

alucryd commented on 2015-04-11 20:03

Moved to [community].

alucryd commented on 2014-04-02 07:26

Build everything with libgee06 and don't use bzr deps.

mildred commented on 2014-04-02 07:21

It is missing gee-1.0.vapi

-- checking for modules 'gtk+-3.0;gio-2.0;gee-1.0'
-- package 'gee-1.0' not found

if I install gee-1.0.vapi from package extra/libgee06 (!) it won't build because it will load both libgee-0.8 and libgee-1.0:

Loaded package `/usr/share/vala/vapi/gee-0.8.vapi'
Loaded package `/usr/share/vala/vapi/gee-1.0.vapi'

gee-1.0.vapi:7.3-7.53: error: `Gee.Functions' already contains a definition for `get_compare_func_for'
gee-0.8.vapi:7.3-7.57: note: previous definition of `get_compare_func_for' was here