Package Details: php71-enchant-noconflict 7.1.17-1

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/php71-noconflict.git (read-only)
Package Base: php71-noconflict
Description: enchant module for PHP
Upstream URL: http://www.php.net
Licenses: PHP
Provides: php-enchant=7.1.17
Submitter: lilmike
Maintainer: lilmike
Last Packager: lilmike
Votes: 5
Popularity: 1.413709
First Submitted: 2018-03-12 08:24
Last Updated: 2018-04-24 23:49

Latest Comments

lilmike commented on 2018-05-26 17:23

Correction: forgot to mention, 2 of the diffs have one hunk fail, along with the no configure.ac issue.

lilmike commented on 2018-05-26 17:23

Hmmm, I'm having trouble getting the patch to apply. I've checked out php-7.1.18 tag from git.php.net/repository/php-src.git, and it still happens. I've also got no configure.ac which the patch seems to want to patch. Anyone got a different or better patch?

lilmike commented on 2018-05-24 03:28

Working on getting the patch added (though it's a bit of work because the patch doesn't modify configure directly like the PKGBUILD would need to do). Will bump the PKGREL and post here when it's done.

JohnMaguire commented on 2018-05-23 18:29

Without the patches @schlmm mentioned, I was able to get past the free-type config error by creating a file /usr/sbin/freetype-config containing:

#!/bin/sh

/usr/sbin/pkg-config freetype2 $@

schlmm commented on 2018-05-23 11:14

Hi,

would be nice if you can add the freetype patch until its fixed upstream

https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/58447 https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=76324

thank you

lilmike commented on 2018-04-05 15:22

Patch added to fix intl compilation. Let me know if there are any issues.

lilmike commented on 2018-04-03 13:29

Unfortunately that seems to be a conflict between php and the new version of the required library on arch. I've opened a bug on php.net, and will definitely update the package with any patches as I receive them. Just hold tight!

-Michael.

XenGi commented on 2018-04-03 13:20

The new update to 7.1.16 doesn't compile anymore. Here's the output: https://gist.github.com/XenGi/fd6050a915fcc002b2f2214058557d51

Some UnicodeError and other stuff.

snike commented on 2018-03-23 03:36

Knowing the source and having checked the integrity manually, I went with

makepkg --skipinteg

Thanks for maintaining this package

lilmike commented on 2018-03-23 03:32

If --skipinteg isn't working, try --skippgpcheck. Not sure if the first includes the other.

-Michael.

All comments