Package Details: pokeshell 1.0.0-8

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/pokeshell.git (read-only, click to copy)
Package Base: pokeshell
Description: A shell program to show pokemon sprites in the terminal.
Upstream URL: https://github.com/acxz/pokeshell
Keywords: bash fish pokemon
Licenses: GPLv3
Submitter: XenGi
Maintainer: XenGi (acxz)
Last Packager: acxz
Votes: 1
Popularity: 0.004502
First Submitted: 2015-12-23 19:21 (UTC)
Last Updated: 2022-09-05 22:06 (UTC)

Pinned Comments

acxz commented on 2022-09-19 16:27 (UTC)

Development is on Github: https://github.com/acxz/pkgbuilds Please open issues and PRs there instead of commenting.

Latest Comments

1 2 Next › Last »

acxz commented on 2022-09-19 16:27 (UTC)

Development is on Github: https://github.com/acxz/pkgbuilds Please open issues and PRs there instead of commenting.

acxz commented on 2022-03-10 22:47 (UTC)

Thanks!

XenGi commented on 2022-03-08 13:38 (UTC)

@acxz I added you as co maintainer. Knock yourself out! ;)

acxz commented on 2022-03-06 15:19 (UTC)

@XenGi I have some ideas on expanding this PKGBUILD with things like more pokemon and variants? Would you be willing to hand over maintainership of this package?

XenGi commented on 2020-07-24 09:39 (UTC)

There is no upstream URL. The package is build completely by itself. It uses images from https://pokeapi.co/ but is that really an upstream then?

HtSR commented on 2019-01-09 19:06 (UTC)

For those who still get the error below : Generating Pokemon #1.convert: improper image header 1.png' @ error/png.c/ReadPNGImage/4231. convert: no images defined1.png' @ error/convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/3275

Links to get sprites from pokeapi has changed, so just replace the link on line 25 in PKGBUILD by : https://raw.githubusercontent.com/PokeAPI/sprites/master/sprites/pokemon/$_i.png

GPeterson2018 commented on 2018-02-18 02:30 (UTC)

Hey guys, if anyone is receiving an error like this:

Generating Pokemon #1.convert: improper image header 1.png' @ error/png.c/ReadPNGImage/4231. convert: no images defined1.png' @ error/convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/3275

I got it to work by editing the PKGBUILD and changing "http" to "https" on line 25. I hope this helps :)

corvus_192 commented on 2017-09-07 19:24 (UTC)

Upstream URL is broken.

XenGi commented on 2016-07-26 22:12 (UTC)

Ah, sorry. I don't know why I thought that builddepends is a thing. Changed that to makedepends now. Thanks for the hint. :)