Package Details: qxmledit 0.9.9.2-2

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/qxmledit.git (read-only)
Package Base: qxmledit
Description: Simple XML editor and XSD viewer
Upstream URL: http://qxmledit.org/
Licenses: GPL3, LGPL3
Submitter: Lone_Wolf
Maintainer: Lone_Wolf
Last Packager: Lone_Wolf
Votes: 11
Popularity: 1.706981
First Submitted: 2016-07-01 15:09
Last Updated: 2018-01-12 19:01

Latest Comments

Lone_Wolf commented on 2018-01-12 19:08

Not really surprising, since the previous version downloaded an on-the-fly generated file from github (was meant as temp solution) .

It seems I had forgotten to upload the new files after switching back to the official release tarballs.

Thanks, keepitsimpleengr .

keepitsimpleengr commented on 2018-01-12 18:26

==> Validating source files with sha256sums... r-0.9.9.2.zip ... FAILED ==> ERROR: One or more files did not pass the validity check!

Lone_Wolf commented on 2018-01-04 12:04

Best wishes for 2018 and thanks for the alert.

It looks like this is due to a change in QT 5.10 , i've created an upstream issue, https://github.com/lbellonda/qxmledit/issues/46 . Since latest version is 0.9.9.1, i've also flagged the package as out-of-date for now.

JohnColeman commented on 2017-12-31 15:46

Hi Lone_Wolf this is failing now with:

make[1]: [Makefile.QXmlEdit:4459: ../build/app/obj/datawidget.o] Error 1 make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/john/aur/qxmledit/src/qxmledit-0.9.8/src' make: [Makefile:177: sub-src-QXmlEdit-pro-make_first-ordered] Error 2 ==> ERROR: A failure occurred in build(). Aborting...

Happy New Year anyway. John :-)

Lone_Wolf commented on 2017-06-16 14:45

Builds against gcc 7 now, also switched .desktop-icon from fixed to scalable and added man page.

Lone_Wolf commented on 2017-06-02 00:21

Confirmed, build now fails .
It probably has to do with gcc 7.1.1 .

I created https://github.com/lbellonda/qxmledit/issues/41 to report this

bitsfritz commented on 2017-06-01 21:52

doesn't compile here.

cc1plus: all warnings being treated as errors
make[1]: *** [Makefile.QXmlEditWidget:5197: ../build/lib/obj/regola.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/me/.cache/pacaur/qxmledit/src/qxmledit-0.9.7/src'
make: *** [Makefile:89: sub-src-QXmlEditWidget-pro-make_first-ordered] Error 2

see full log at:
https://bits-fritz.de/eigene_webdateien/File/bug/qxmledit.txt

SanskritFritz commented on 2017-05-25 14:33

OK, it was my fault, fixing the libglvnd issue solved my problem with qxmledit. Thanks for your help and sorry for the noise.

SanskritFritz commented on 2017-05-24 22:48

Same problem with 0.9.7. I think it is due to and older version of libglvnd here. I'll sort this out first, then we'll see if that solves this problem.

Lone_Wolf commented on 2017-05-24 22:21

No errors here with 0.9.6 or 0.9.7 (latest version) .

Sanskritfritz, if you get errors with 0.9.7 also, please post full log somewhere (like a pastebin site) .

SanskritFritz commented on 2017-05-24 14:50

I got an error during makepkg:

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lGL
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [Makefile.QXmlEditWidget:1735: ../build/libQXmlEditWidget-0.9.6.so.0.9.6] Error 1

Lone_Wolf commented on 2016-10-25 12:32

thanks for the alert, checked and freeglut is indeed needed at build time.

If freeglut is not installed at runtime qxmledit doesn't complain and everything seems to work normally in a quick test.
I've added freeglut to makedepends.

g4c commented on 2016-10-25 00:13

I had to install the 'freeglut' package to successfully compile.