Package Details: rescuetime 2.9.11.1300-1

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/rescuetime.git (read-only)
Package Base: rescuetime
Description: Application time-tracking for Linux. Stable version
Upstream URL: https://www.rescuetime.com
Licenses: GPL2
Conflicts: rescuetime-beta
Submitter: kaptoxic
Maintainer: wanderingfree
Last Packager: wanderingfree
Votes: 30
Popularity: 3.096732
First Submitted: 2015-09-03 02:06
Last Updated: 2017-05-10 02:40

Latest Comments

glider commented on 2017-05-14 01:48

I can't install the new version. I got this error.

==> Validating source_x86_64 files with sha256sums...
rescuetime_current_amd64.deb ... FAILED
==> ERROR: One or more files did not pass the validity check!

And I checked the release notes of RescueTime: https://www.rescuetime.com/updates/linux_release_notes.html.
I only saw the latest version is 2.9.11.1285.
Why is the version of this package 2.9.11.1300?

wanderingfree commented on 2017-05-10 08:00

Updated to 2.9.11.1300 :)

chopper commented on 2017-05-07 17:20

Please update package with new version (2.9.11.1300)

chopps commented on 2017-05-04 12:34

The pkgver() is auto-bumping the version to 2.9.11.1297-1 and so the PKGBUILD doesn't match the .SRCINFO again and fails. :)

I think updating to pkgver=2.9.11.1297 + pkgrel=1 (and .SRCINFO) should fix things.

wanderingfree commented on 2017-05-02 05:57

Switched to sha256sums, thanks @chopps.

I've noticed that yaourt is also experiencing the same issue (not pulling the latest update even when the pkgrel is updated.) I could solve this by updating the pkgver, but I'm reluctant to do so because then, until the next release, the version will not agree with the version on the release notes, and it might cause some confusion.

So, for now my recommendation is, when you're updating between releases, clear your yaourt / pacaur cache (or at least delete the cached rescuetime source files).

chopps commented on 2017-04-29 13:38

I think .SRCIFNO didn't get updated in any case it fails if you have the previous version in your .cache/pacaur cache, as pacaur is trying to re-use the old rpm and failing the md5 check. Also should probably switch to sha256sums.

wanderingfree commented on 2017-04-26 03:19

Updated md5sums. Thanks all.

t_vb commented on 2017-04-19 13:13

Had to replace MD5-sums in order to build.

md5sums_i686=('dca26b5a45f0c461c791c716b0ce6a07')
md5sums_x86_64=('0570faa5ff802a42ec139fdeec4681f2')

wanderingfree commented on 2017-04-06 03:35

@poppingtonic I've already updated the package.

wanderingfree commented on 2017-04-05 10:12

Updated to 2.9.11.1295 . I'll update the changelog once the changelog on the site has been updated.

All comments