Package Details: robomongo 0.9.0-1

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/robomongo.git (read-only)
Package Base: robomongo
Description: Shell-centric cross-platform open source MongoDB management tool
Upstream URL: https://robomongo.org/
Keywords: gui mongodb tool
Licenses: GPLv3
Conflicts: robomongo-bin
Submitter: k.duborenko
Maintainer: vyachkonovalov
Last Packager: vyachkonovalov
Votes: 71
Popularity: 1.946662
First Submitted: 2013-03-27 08:47
Last Updated: 2016-10-04 06:35

Latest Comments

z3ntu commented on 2017-01-12 06:54

Just fyi 0.9.0_rc10 is a "bigger" version than 0.9.0, test yourself with "vercmp 0.9.0_rc10 0.9.0" so for example pacaur doesn't think there's an update.

vyachkonovalov commented on 2016-12-25 11:16

@ChALkeR
Yes, it's correct, but robomongo build process gets qjson from src/third-party/qjson (as well as pcre). So, presence of qjson in depends list is not necessary. I'll fix PKGBUILD after the next robomongo release.
Thanks.

ChALkeR commented on 2016-12-24 21:17

Is it correct that this app depends on both qt5-base and qjson (which depends on qt4)?

vyachkonovalov commented on 2016-09-26 08:22

@z3ntu
Did you try that? Because I did and faced this issue https://github.com/paralect/robomongo/issues/1044 (already talked about it below)

z3ntu commented on 2016-09-26 08:10

@vyachkonovalov https://github.com/paralect/robomongo-shell/archive/roboshell-v3.2.zip ? Or use the archive from a specific commit?

vyachkonovalov commented on 2016-09-19 13:08

@z3ntu
That's great, what the solution?

z3ntu commented on 2016-09-19 09:04

I agree with @pgmillon that not the whole git repository for robomongo-shell should be cloned...

corebob commented on 2016-06-30 10:05

@vyachkonovalov
Okay, I'll look into the issue when I get home from work.
Thanks

vyachkonovalov commented on 2016-06-29 16:01

I've got the same, it's an open issue https://github.com/paralect/robomongo/issues/1064
still using the bin version

corebob commented on 2016-06-29 14:27

I'm getting a build errors related to Qt5. Qt5 is installed on my system. This is the first error



scons: Building targets ...
scons: `mongo' is up to date.
scons: done building targets.
CMake Error at cmake/RobomongoInstallQt.cmake:85 (get_target_property):
get_target_property() called with non-existent target
"Qt5::QGtk2ThemePlugin".
Call Stack (most recent call first):
cmake/RobomongoInstall.cmake:81 (install_qt_plugins)
src/robomongo/CMakeLists.txt:204 (include)
...

All comments