Package Details: seafile-client 7.0.2-1

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/seafile-client.git (read-only)
Package Base: seafile-client
Description: GUI client for synchronizing your local files with seafile server
Upstream URL: https://github.com/haiwen/seafile-client
Licenses: Apache
Conflicts: seafile-client-qt5
Provides: seafile-client-qt5
Submitter: Localizator
Maintainer: eolianoe (edacval, Joffrey)
Last Packager: Joffrey
Votes: 155
Popularity: 3.431693
First Submitted: 2012-12-10 17:34
Last Updated: 2019-08-20 16:37

Pinned Comments

eolianoe commented on 2017-06-30 08:43

@all: when you have some 'error while loading shared libraries', you need to rebuild every components.

Latest Comments

« First ‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Next › Last »

eolianoe commented on 2018-10-30 18:49

@SrTobi, @languitar: no trouble on my side with the 6.2.5-2 PKGBUILD are you sure that you have the latest PKGBUILD and tarball?

SrTobi commented on 2018-10-30 12:33

Checksum is still failing

languitar commented on 2018-10-30 09:34

Any chance to get an updated package with the checksum.

stevefan1999 commented on 2018-10-25 03:59

The validity check is not passed.

rori commented on 2018-10-02 12:04

Turns out it was a problem with libuuid. There were conflicts with the versions provided by anaconda. Once I removed those everything compiled just fine.

eolianoe commented on 2018-09-30 11:13

@rori: no trouble here, maybe it's specific to Manjaro

rori commented on 2018-09-29 10:10

When I try to build on Manjaro I encounter the following error:

[100%] Linking CXX executable seafile-applet
/usr/bin/ld: /usr/lib/libblkid.so.1: undefined reference to `uuid_unparse@UUID_1.0'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/seafile-applet.dir/build.make:3744: seafile-applet] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:298: CMakeFiles/seafile-applet.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [Makefile:130: all] Error 2
==> ERROR: A failure occurred in build().
    Aborting...
Error making: seafile-client

I tried rebuilding all components and also reinstalling libutil-linux which contains libblkid, but nothing works. Any suggestions?

sdo commented on 2018-07-22 20:29

Seems to work again. Thanks!

ToK commented on 2018-07-15 10:40

Same here as Popkornium18 told: setting up seafile-client on a new machine, I need to enter my settings on every boot.
If I install seafile-6.1.8 and seafile-client-6.1.8 everything works. After upgrading to 6.2.0 everything still works. So i seems to be a problem only for new machines :(

Popkornium18 commented on 2018-07-12 18:41

I recently set up a new machine, and setting up seafile is really weird with the current version. It asks me 4 times for a directory to set up Seafile every time I start it. Not just the first time. I have to click ok four times, then I have to cancel providing login information (which I already have) and then I get the normal seafile window.

Furthermore if I launch it from the console it respects the $QT_AUTO_SCREEN_SCALE_FACTOR sometimes. If I launch it by clicking the icon, it never does that and the scaling is all fucked up and not usable.

Since 6.2.0 is beta anyway, it would probably a good idea to revert this package back to the current stable version. It's not even the current beta version 6.2.1. Maybe it should be split up into seafile-client-stable and seafile-client-beta. But packaging an outdated beta version is not really a good idea.