Package Details: spideroak-one 7.5.0-1

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/spideroak-one.git (read-only)
Package Base: spideroak-one
Description: Secure file backup, sync and sharing client. This provides the client for SpiderOakONE.
Upstream URL: https://spideroak.com/
Keywords: backup
Licenses: custom
Conflicts: spideroak, spideroak-beta
Provides: spideroak
Replaces: spideroak
Submitter: coolpyrofreak
Maintainer: coolpyrofreak
Last Packager: coolpyrofreak
Votes: 273
Popularity: 0.212547
First Submitted: 2015-07-18 19:17
Last Updated: 2019-02-15 03:12

Pinned Comments

coolpyrofreak commented on 2018-09-13 02:34

Upstream support for 32-bit on Linux has ended, so I'm removing it from the PKGBUILD. The article below has more information, and download links to the last 32-bit versions.

https://spideroak.support/hc/en-us/articles/360007065152-32-Bit-Support-on-Linux

Latest Comments

« First ‹ Previous ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... Next › Last »

coolpyrofreak commented on 2016-02-06 00:05

I finally fixed it, and I feel kinda dumb.

I updated the terms to be SpiderOak's service agreement (the same one that everyone sees when they sign up for the service). I discovered that the ones that were previously in this package were just the terms of service for SpiderOak's website, which don't really apply here. However, when I did the git add, I forgot to include the new terms.txt file, so that's why the hash failed.

But, it's all fixed now (I hope) and it should build properly now. Sorry again for the inconvenience.

cfr42 commented on 2016-02-05 20:29

I don't think terms.txt changed from 6.1 to 6.1.2, so the sums should be the same, I believe. (At least, when I diff'ed them, diff exited with 0 status, so I assume they're the same.)

coolpyrofreak commented on 2016-02-05 15:17

@chem.tand - Thanks for the info. I'll update the PKGBUILD tonight when I get home from work.

noplomplom commented on 2016-02-05 12:06

The sha256sum for the terms.txt file is not correct, it should be '4819c8d923ab19e552e877b87adf1d45aca6adcb5dffcb238d7819501e6e6737'.

coolpyrofreak commented on 2016-02-05 05:18

Yes, I know about the errors. The sha256sum is correct as far as I can tell :-/ and the PKGBUILD should still be successful if you do out locally. I'll look into it tomorrow and will hopefully have an update. Sorry for the inconvenience.

cfr42 commented on 2016-02-05 04:37

==> Validating source files with sha256sums...
terms.txt ... FAILED
==> ERROR: One or more files did not pass the validity check!

vendion commented on 2016-02-05 03:53

The checksum for terms.txt is wrong.

coolpyrofreak commented on 2016-02-05 02:54

I've updated the package to v6.1.2, and made some additional changes to the PKGBUILD as suggested by @andreyv.

As always, please let me know if anything should be fixed or could be improved. Thanks!

andreyv commented on 2016-01-03 21:14

Hello,

I have some suggestions to improve this package:

- Instead of "if CARCH == ..." source_x86_64 and source_i686 can be used (https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/PKGBUILD#source)
- The etc/ directory in the package is not needed (it only contains /etc/apt/sources.list.d/spideroakone.list)
- desktop-file-utils should be in depends because it is called in the install script
- There is a namcap warning amongst others:

spideroak-one E: Missing custom license directory (usr/share/licenses/spideroak-one)

It looks like terms.txt should be installed as LICENSE, but isn't.

gumper commented on 2015-09-08 16:55

I contacted their support about the issue. Let's see what they have to say.