Package Details: teamspeak3-server 3.0.12.4-1

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/teamspeak3-server.git (read-only)
Package Base: teamspeak3-server
Description: A proprietary VoIP conference software
Upstream URL: http://www.teamspeak.com
Licenses: custom
Submitter: None
Maintainer: Zearan
Last Packager: Zearan
Votes: 62
Popularity: 1.211298
First Submitted: 2010-03-11 03:16
Last Updated: 2016-05-08 18:48

Latest Comments

Zearan commented on 2016-07-07 07:23

@JoFa Thanks for your suggestions. I will try to include them in one of the next updates.

JoFa commented on 2016-06-30 19:54

Hi,

first of all thank you for providing this package, but imho there are a few things which might be changed in order to make the package a little cleaner..

The teamspeak3-server.default could be used as an actual ini file intstead of providing environment variables.
Therefore the service file would need to be changed to to use the inifile. Furthermore, the "EnvironmentFile" line could be replaced with an "Environment"

see https://github.com/joe-nas/teamspeak3-server for changes....

regards,
Jonas

swyn commented on 2016-02-19 17:31

By default, any extra files (database, license key, ini) are located in /var/lib/teamspeak3-server

ItsiAdam commented on 2016-02-19 07:56

Where is ts3server.ini kept?

BluePeril commented on 2016-02-12 22:56

Could you please add libmariadb.so.2 (redist/libmariadb.so.2) to /usr/lib? Otherwise you will not be able to use mysql/mariadb

I think it would be better to use mariadb-connector-c as (optional) dependency. In this case you either have to modify LD_LIBRARY_PATH to /usr/lib/mariadb/ or I have to symlink /usr/lib/mariadb/libmariadb.so.2 to /usr/lib/

Zearan commented on 2016-02-05 07:29

Updated for 3.0.12, sorry for the delay.

veluria commented on 2016-02-04 17:30

Here's an updated PKGBUILD that I used if anyone's interested: https://paste.ee/p/gwVaC
I didn't bother to fix the 32bit hash, though.

matthias.lisin commented on 2016-01-31 09:10

also: since all the server binaries are called "ts3server", we should keep this name instead of renaming it to teamspeak3-server

matthias.lisin commented on 2016-01-31 09:05

=== Server Release 3.0.12 26 Jan 2016
+ added "virtualserver_min_android_version" and "virtualserver_min_ios_version" to specifically
set the minimal allowed client versions for android and iOS on the server.
+ added "-mapping" to the serversnapshotdeploy command. This optional parameters will add a mapping
of the old and new channelid's in the return
+ Grouped several SQL queries together into one statement which improves performance
- fixed clientdbfind command returning false entries
- fixed some hangs after heavy network IO on Linux/FreeBSD/OSX
- fixed issue with clientinfo command
- fixed crash when (automatically) deleting a channel
- fixed tsdnsserver libc++ issue on Linux
* The server will now print a warning if the locale is set to "C"
* Replaced Server query manual PDF file with a HTML version
* Unsigned variables (client/server/instance etc) now only accept positive values and -1 (synonym
for maximum value). Other negative values result in conversion error.
* Serverquery manual fixes
* Made a small change to the way the server handles the initialization protocol
! Removed "virtualserver_max_upload_total_bandwidth" and
"virtualserver_max_download_total_bandwidth" from the server template if the value was "-1"
! The server binaries file names now do NOT have the platform suffixes any more. They are all
called "ts3server"
! The OSX version is now 64 bit only. OSX 10.7 is now the minimum supported version.
! Some SQL queries changed or added. If you use custom SQL queries, please take note of this.
! The minimum supported FreeBSD version for the server is 10.1 from now on. Release 3.0.13 (next)
will need a libc++ from ports/pkg or FreeBSD 10.2.

Source: http://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/122857-TeamSpeak-3-Server-3-0-12-released

markzz commented on 2015-10-29 21:37

It states on the TeamSpeak page that linking directly to the download file is prohibited. You will probably need to modify the PKGBUILD so that it just simply looks for an already downloaded tar file instead of downloading it.

"...Mirroring or linking directly to our files is prohibited without our express, written consent..."

All comments