Package Details: xmobar-alsa 0.29.5-1

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/xmobar-alsa.git (read-only)
Package Base: xmobar-alsa
Description: A Minimalistic Text Based Status Bar compiled with ALSA
Upstream URL: https://hackage.haskell.org/package/xmobar
Licenses: BSD
Conflicts: xmobar
Submitter: brofi
Maintainer: brofi
Last Packager: brofi
Votes: 3
Popularity: 0.000030
First Submitted: 2016-04-06 19:49
Last Updated: 2019-05-25 01:29

Latest Comments

brofi commented on 2018-12-18 19:08

Updated to xmobar 0.28.1. Rebuild haskell-alsa-mixer and haskell-alsa-core, if "setup encounters missing dependencies".

brofi commented on 2018-06-30 16:12

should be fixed, let me know if it's not

bravelytyped commented on 2018-05-29 18:14

Hi,

after haskell-hinotify was upgraded today, I now get these errors when compiling: https://ghostbin.com/paste/qu4tr

I don't use the Mail plugin, so I turned off with_inotify and the package built successfully.

Thanks!

Krychek commented on 2018-05-27 19:14

After upgrading GHC, I get this error:

Configuring xmobar-0.26...
setup: Encountered missing dependencies:
alsa-core ==0.5.*,
alsa-mixer >0.2.0.2,
timezone-olson ==0.1.*,
timezone-series ==0.1.*

brofi commented on 2017-09-29 21:28

should be resolved (remember to rebuild haskell-alsa-mixer and haskell-alsa-core as well)

mlopes commented on 2017-09-29 11:22

Seems to be failing to build in the last few days:

==> Starting build()...
Configuring xmobar-0.24.5...
Setup: Encountered missing dependencies:
alsa-core ==0.5.*,
alsa-mixer >0.2.0.2,
timezone-olson ==0.1.*,
timezone-series ==0.1.*
==> ERROR: A failure occurred in build().
Aborting...

brofi commented on 2017-01-17 21:59

Support for inotify was added.

warp commented on 2017-01-10 10:18

Missing haskell-hinotify. Without it build will segfault.

brofi commented on 2016-06-29 18:00

fixed, you have to rebuild haskell-alsa-core and haskell-alsa-mixer though

milos commented on 2016-06-21 19:37

Won't build anymore due to GHC 8.* being out. I changed ghc=7.10.3 to ghc>=7.10.3 and the build went through just fine. Fix please