Package Details: xnviewmp-system-libs 0.93.1-2

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/xnviewmp-system-libs.git (read-only)
Package Base: xnviewmp-system-libs
Description: An efficient multimedia viewer, browser and converter (using system libraries).
Upstream URL: http://www.xnview.com/en/xnviewmp/
Keywords: graphics
Licenses: custom
Conflicts: xnviewmp
Submitter: Corax
Maintainer: Corax
Last Packager: Corax
Votes: 14
Popularity: 0.007351
First Submitted: 2017-01-21 15:31
Last Updated: 2019-03-16 14:49

Latest Comments

« First ‹ Previous 1 2 3 4

Corax commented on 2017-04-27 21:44

I managed to remove more libraries (everything in lib/, basically), I haven't tested it thoroughly so if you notice new problems please come back to me.

Corax commented on 2017-02-05 23:52

@whoseos You're welcome, glad this solution works for you too! If you remember the crash I mentioned previously, it was due to qt.conf being absent, it works for me as long as it is there, even if it is empty... So I left it there unmodified, nobody has complained so far so I take it as a good sign :-)

whoseos commented on 2017-02-04 11:13

Works very nicely on a recently renewed plasma desktop install. Thanks for your efforts, Corax!

DungeonMaster commented on 2017-01-22 22:03

Just a hint for those who might be experiencing problems with QT_QPA_PLATFORMTHEME=qt5ct I downloaded a package in the AUR called qt5gtk2 and I use QT_QPA_PLATFORMTHEME=qt5gtk

qt5gtk is explained well in this article:

http://dglava.github.io/en/qtplatform-style.html

Corax commented on 2017-01-22 00:59

Glad it works for you, and thanks for the feedback :-)

Maniaxx commented on 2017-01-21 18:44

Seems to work properly here. Thank you.

Corax commented on 2017-01-21 15:37

@fuan_k QT_QPA_PLATFORMTHEME doesn't work if I set it to qt5ct, even though it is installed. However I've noticed that the gtk2 platform theme is shipped with XnView, and since I have QT_QPA_PLATFORMTHEME=gtk2 in my profile.d I hadn't noticed it was solving the font issue! I have added it to xnview.sh, please have a shot and tell me if it works for you too. Removing qt.conf always leads to a segfault for me, so this is a no-go (in fact even an empty qt.conf is enough to prevent the segfault...).