# NoSQLBooster EULA
> Find the original EULA text at: <https://nosqlbooster.com/eula>
## NoSQLBooster Software End User License Agreement
This software end user license agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and NoSQLBooster Software Products. Read this document carefully before completing the installation process and using the Software. It provides a license to use the Software and contains warranty information and liability disclaimers. By installing, copying, or otherwise using the Software, you are confirming your acceptance of this EULA and agreeing to become bound by the terms and conditions of this license agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the Software.
This EULA covers the following software products: NoSQLBooster herein referred to as the Software.
THE SOFTWARE is distributed as try before you buy.
1. LICENSE. The licenses granted in this section are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in this EULA. Upon acceptance of this Agreement, NoSQLBooster Software allows you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to install and use the Software. You may install and use the Software as permitted by the license type purchased as described below in License Types. The license is issued on a per-user basis, i.e., one license allows the use of The SOFTWARE PRODUCT on up to five computers used exclusively by the user who purchases one license. NoSQLBooster licenses are perpetual. Once you buy a license to a specific major version, and as long as you abide by the license agreement, you can use that version forever with no additional cost. The license type purchased is specified in the payment receipt and is also displayed in the About dialog in the Software.
2. RESTRICTIONS. NoSQLBooster Software retains all right, title, and interest in and to the Software and any rights not granted to you herein are reserved by NoSQLBooster Software. Any attempt to transfer any of the rights, duties or obligations hereunder is void. You may not rent, lease, loan, or resell for profit the Software, or any part thereof. You may not reproduce, distribute, publicly perform or publicly display the Software except as expressly permitted by NoSQLBooster Software, and you may not create derivative works of the Software. You may not reverse-engineer or otherwise modify the code-level operation of this Software.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Title to, ownership of, and all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in THE SOFTWARE and all copies thereof shall remain solely in NoSQLBooster Software owning exclusive rights to selling THE SOFTWARE.
4. LICENSE TYPE. There are five basic types of licenses issued for THE SOFTWARE as follows:
1. Personal License: The SOFTWARE PRODUCT can be installed and used on up to five computers used exclusively by the user who purchases one license. Personal License: restricted to one named user. A Personal license is an option for private individuals who purchase a license with their funds, and solely for their use. Personal licenses are not to be purchased, refunded or in any way financed by companies.
2. Commercial License: The SOFTWARE PRODUCT can be installed and used on up to five computers used exclusively by the user who purchases one license. Commercial License: restricted to one named user. Five Commercial License: restricted to five named users.
3. Team License: The SOFTWARE PRODUCT can be installed and used on any computers used exclusively by the team who purchases one license. 6-User Small Team License: restricted up to six named users, each named user is allowed to install on up to five computers. 15-User Team License: restricted up to fifteen named users, each named user is allowed to install on up to five computers.
4. Site License: The SOFTWARE PRODUCT can be installed and used on any computers so long as the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is used only by employees based at a single site. A site is defined as a single physical address, i.e., a building or group of buildings sharing the same postal address. Site License: restricted up to fifty named users within site, each named user is allowed to install on up to five computers.
5. Corporate License: The SOFTWARE PRODUCT can be installed and used on any computers so long as the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is used only by employees of your company or organization, including wholly owned subsidiaries, at any location worldwide.
For any types of license, the policy on virtual machine is identical to the policy on physical computers.
5. FREE EDITION DISTRIBUTION. The unregistered free version of THE SOFTWARE may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified in any way.
- No person or company may distribute separate parts of the package, without the written permission of the copyright owner.
- The SOFTWARE unregistered free version may not be distributed inside of any other software package without written permission of the copyright owner.
- Hacks/cracks, keys or key generators may not be included on the same distribution.
6. To register you should complete the registration form and send it, with the registration fee, to one of the authorized registration sites.
7. THE SOFTWARE IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS." NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER THE AUTHOR NOR THE AGENTS OF THE AUTHOR WILL BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
8. Installing and using THE SOFTWARE signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license, you must remove THE SOFTWARE files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.