blob: f0b9aa9c61f22bdc72cb808f34ae73aa89182e2f (plain
* xscreensaver compatibility layer for xlockmore modules.
* xscreensaver, Copyright (c) 1997, 1998 Jamie Zawinski <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its
* documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that
* the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that
* copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting
* documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this
* software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or
* implied warranty.
* This file, along with xlockmore.h, make it possible to compile an xlockmore
* module into a standalone program, and thus use it with xscreensaver.
* By Jamie Zawinski <email@example.com> on 10-May-97; based on the ideas
* in the older xlock.h by Charles Hannum <firstname.lastname@example.org>. (I had
* to redo it, since xlockmore has diverged so far from xlock...)