blob: 54cc25539d899eac7f516a4c410437abf85cda70 (plain
LICENSE FOR NON-PROFIT INSTITUTIONS TO USE XPLOR-NIH
Terms of Agreement
By downloading or using the Xplor-NIH software you agree to the
- You shall not use the software for any purpose (research or
otherwise) that is supported by a "for profit" organization without
prior written authorization.
- You agree that the software is furnished on an "as is" basis and
that the authors in no way warrant the software or any of its
results and is in no way liable for any use you make of the software.
- Ownership of software and documentation is retained by the
appropriate, respective organizations.
- You shall not disclose in any form either the delivered software or
documentation to third parties without prior written authorization.
In addition, we request that you adhere to the following practices:
- Please report modifications and additions to the software back to
the Xplor-NIH authors. We would like the modified source code and a
test script, such that we can include the modifications in future
versions of the software.
- In reports or publication of results obtained using Xplor-NIH,
please acknowledge use of the software by citing the article:
C.D. Schwieters, J.J. Kuszewski, N. Tjandra, G.M. Clore, ``The
Xplor-NIH NMR Molecular Structure Determination Package,''
J. Magn. Res., 160, 66-74 (2003).