Package Details: eidklient 4.8-1

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/eidklient.git (read-only, click to copy)
Package Base: eidklient
Description: Slovak eID Client
Upstream URL: https://www.slovensko.sk/
Keywords: eac_mw_klient
Licenses: custom
Submitter: piecka
Maintainer: piecka
Last Packager: piecka
Votes: 17
Popularity: 0.002153
First Submitted: 2017-07-07 20:33 (UTC)
Last Updated: 2024-03-17 08:23 (UTC)

Latest Comments

1 2 3 4 5 Next › Last »

juraj commented on 2024-04-18 05:00 (UTC)

So it was on my side, /etc/makepkg.conf was modified by upgrade, the culprit was !lto -> lto in OPTIONS variable

juraj commented on 2024-04-05 14:02 (UTC)

I have a problem with the newest version. The resulting package has only 3.4MB and the installed app is corrupt. Seems like opt/appimages/eidklient.AppImage has only 180KB. AppImage file in the downloaded tar.gz has more than 50MB. I also experimented with my own PKGBUILD that downloads the AppImage directly and the same thing happens. I also tried to replace install with cp and result is the same. Is this happening to anyone else? I'm trying to figure out whether AppImage file is somehow broken or there is a problem with my toolchain. Any idea about the possible cause is welcome

mikro commented on 2023-11-25 10:43 (UTC)

Works a treat, thanks!

the-k commented on 2023-07-04 19:18 (UTC)

Since there's been no word on whether my changes will be incorporated, I've decided to create https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/eidklient-native. Plus, I've created https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/d.launcher2 too and I'd appreciate help with testing.

tukusejssirs commented on 2023-06-25 18:26 (UTC)

@piecka, I have just tested out the proposed changes of @the-k and I think it should be upstreamed to the PKGBUILD file of this package.

the-k commented on 2023-06-24 00:04 (UTC) (edited on 2023-07-04 19:10 (UTC) by the-k)

Hi. The lack of Wayland support was driving me nuts. I've managed to get app running on Wayland and I'm able to log into slovensko.sk with my ID card. I haven't tested document signing yet. The changes are available in https://github.com/lubo/archlinux-eidklient/tree/improvements and I'll appreciate all feedback. The branch contains a couple of other improvements as well, namely parsing the package version from the executable and package contents deduplication through installation of extracted app image contents.

In case the maintainer wants to incorporate my changes, I'd recommend preserving the history as-is, as it allows for easy cherry-picking and reverts.

mskrip commented on 2023-06-09 12:50 (UTC)

The version 4.7-1 seems to have fixed the segfault reported below for me

pvagner commented on 2023-04-24 18:45 (UTC)

I am also getting that segmentation fault as soon as the webbrowser tries to access the built-in webserver.

mskrip commented on 2023-04-21 13:53 (UTC)

Regarding the segfault I reported below I'm still getting it even on the latest versions. I tried debugging the eidklient app with gdb and got the following stacktrace, I cannot figure out what I'm doing wrong tried cleanly reinstalling both this package and disig-web-signer multiple times but with no luck.

#0  0x00005555555764ed in TrayIconMenu::SetEnabledActions(TrayIconMenu::ActionId, bool) ()
#1  0x00007ffff5ca9b1e in QMetaObject::activate(QObject*, int, int, void**) () from /tmp/.mount_eidklikvkHg4/lib/libQt5Core.so.5
#2  0x000055555551d7ef in AuthController::createDialog() ()
#3  0x000055555551e62e in AuthController::onRecvTokenUrl(QString const&, QString const&) ()
#4  0x00007ffff5caa659 in QObject::event(QEvent*) () from /tmp/.mount_eidklikvkHg4/lib/libQt5Core.so.5
#5  0x00007ffff7159b8c in QApplicationPrivate::notify_helper(QObject*, QEvent*) () from /tmp/.mount_eidklikvkHg4/lib/libQt5Widgets.so.5
#6  0x00007ffff7161351 in QApplication::notify(QObject*, QEvent*) () from /tmp/.mount_eidklikvkHg4/lib/libQt5Widgets.so.5
#7  0x00007ffff5c7dc20 in QCoreApplication::notifyInternal2(QObject*, QEvent*) () from /tmp/.mount_eidklikvkHg4/lib/libQt5Core.so.5
#8  0x00007ffff5c803bd in QCoreApplicationPrivate::sendPostedEvents(QObject*, int, QThreadData*) () from /tmp/.mount_eidklikvkHg4/lib/libQt5Core.so.5
#9  0x00007ffff5cd1cb3 in ?? () from /tmp/.mount_eidklikvkHg4/lib/libQt5Core.so.5
#10 0x00007ffff590f53b in g_main_dispatch (context=0x7fffe4000ef0) at ../glib/glib/gmain.c:3460
#11 g_main_context_dispatch (context=0x7fffe4000ef0) at ../glib/glib/gmain.c:4200
#12 0x00007ffff596c219 in g_main_context_iterate.constprop.0 (context=0x7fffe4000ef0, block=1, dispatch=1, self=<optimized out>) at ../glib/glib/gmain.c:4276
#13 0x00007ffff590e1a2 in g_main_context_iteration (context=0x7fffe4000ef0, may_block=1) at ../glib/glib/gmain.c:4343
#14 0x00007ffff5cd20bf in QEventDispatcherGlib::processEvents(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>) () from /tmp/.mount_eidklikvkHg4/lib/libQt5Core.so.5
#15 0x00007ffff5c7bc0a in QEventLoop::exec(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>) () from /tmp/.mount_eidklikvkHg4/lib/libQt5Core.so.5
#16 0x00007ffff5c8435c in QCoreApplication::exec() () from /tmp/.mount_eidklikvkHg4/lib/libQt5Core.so.5
#17 0x0000555555449eec in main ()

tukusejssirs commented on 2023-04-01 12:53 (UTC) (edited on 2023-04-01 21:35 (UTC) by tukusejssirs)

@8472, @piecka, I have no idea why grep -Pom1 'verzia \K[\d.]+' is failing to match the version number, but grep -Pom1 'verzia \K[0-9.]+' works as expected. Even grep -Pom1 'verzia \K(\d|\.)+' works, albeit it does not work as nice.

Update:

It seems to be a bug in grep (see this SO question), at least in version 3.10, maybe 3.7+ (excluding 3.7).

For now, the best we can do is to use [0-9] instead of \d.