Package Details: icaclient 13.3-0

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/icaclient.git (read-only)
Package Base: icaclient
Description: Citrix Receiver for x86_64 (64bit) Linux (ICAClient)
Upstream URL: http://www.citrix.com/English/ps2/products/product.asp?contentID=1689163&ntref=prod_top
Licenses: custom:Citrix
Conflicts: bin32-citrix-client, citrix-client
Submitter: wmarshall
Maintainer: fordprefect
Last Packager: fordprefect
Votes: 65
Popularity: 1.240670
First Submitted: 2011-12-08 18:49
Last Updated: 2015-12-19 12:32

Required by (1)

Sources (14)

  • configmgr.desktop (i686)
  • configmgr.desktop (x86_64)
  • conncenter.desktop (i686)
  • conncenter.desktop (x86_64)
  • icaclient-x64-13.3.tar.gz (x86_64)
  • icaclient-x86-13.3.tar.gz (i686)
  • selfservice.desktop (i686)
  • selfservice.desktop (x86_64)
  • wfica.desktop (i686)
  • wfica.desktop (x86_64)
  • wfica.sh (i686)
  • wfica.sh (x86_64)
  • wfica_assoc.sh (i686)
  • wfica_assoc.sh (x86_64)

Latest Comments

fordprefect commented on 2016-07-01 08:35

@erylflynn: as i have no way to test it, you seem to be a bit on your own. maybe someone else can help?

erylflynn commented on 2016-06-30 15:34

I have one issue, and honestly have had it with ICA on every distro excluding Ubuntu derivatives. When using Citrix and Remote Desktop, it only opens 1 monitor. I set -span a, I have done -span 1,2 and variants of this in the wfica.sh and I only get one monitor. My desktop is Plasma.

kitarek commented on 2016-03-02 11:05

Strange - it doesn't work for me like for @synlic. I'm not sure if this can be related to my local LANG settings ?

I had the typical error (as mentioned earlier):

$ /opt/Citrix/ICAClient/wfica.sh /tmp/mozilla_kitarek0/launch.ica
Unable to stat EULA file /opt/Citrix/ICAClient//nls/en/eula.txt

The double slash is normally not a problem (it is just ignored).

Locally I had here:

$ ls /opt/Citrix/ICAClient/nls/en/
appsrv.ini LC_MESSAGES/ pna.nls XCapture.ad
index.htm module.ini wfclient.ini

but I discovered another directory with UTF-8 encoding:

$ cp /opt/Citrix/ICAClient/nls/en.UTF-8/
eula.txt pna.nls XCapture.ad

so I copied those files into `/opt/Citrix/ICAClient/nls/en/` and now it works for me.

Hence suggestion from me - would it be good to create 3 symbolic links also for `en` folder so it works for you and for me ?

oktoberfest commented on 2016-02-22 20:47

This works great ! Thanks to this PKGBUILD, I can now forget the multilib repository.

synlic commented on 2016-01-04 06:31

Nothing happens now when I try to launch from Firefox. When I download the ICA-flie and try to open it manually i get the errormessage:

"Unable to stat EULA file /opt/Citrix/ICAClient//nls/en/eula.txt"

Seems like there is a "/" to much in the path to the eula.txt. I get the same message even if I have built citrix from the tarball from the offical webpage manually.

skgsergio commented on 2015-12-16 22:32

As @mcirillo says changing en to en.UTF-8 on the eula install make it works.

Also the multi arch sources with the same files but the main tar.gz seems a little chaotic for me, due most files are the same you can just do this (lines 24 to 34): http://pastebin.com/X1p1Mcv0

mcirillo commented on 2015-12-16 20:47

Ditto on 13.3 installation:

==> Starting package()...
install: cannot stat ‘nls/en/eula.txt’: No such file or directory
==> ERROR: A failure occurred in package().
Aborting...
The build failed.

Changing .../en/... to .../en.UTF-8/... on line 70 of pkgbuild solved the problem.

jevv commented on 2015-12-16 17:01

New 13.3 can't be installed:

==> Starting package()...
install: cannot stat ‘nls/en/eula.txt’: No such file or directory
==> ERROR: A failure occurred in package().
Aborting...
==> ERROR: Makepkg was unable to build icaclient.

fordprefect commented on 2015-12-16 16:39

update to 13.3 just arrived - please test and report errors, that can be fixed here.
thank you!

maleadt commented on 2015-11-12 06:16

@fordprefect: fair enough, I'll be using LANG then. according to [0] I only set LC_ALL, as it seems to override all other locale settings. Except when LANG is used manually, as it is here. (And just FYI, my system isn't configured horribly, but I'm using a pacman/yaourt wrapper cleaning the environment to ensure proper behaviour.)

0: https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Locale#LC_ALL

All comments