Package Details: libvorbis-aotuv-lancer b6.03-8

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/libvorbis-aotuv-lancer.git (read-only)
Package Base: libvorbis-aotuv-lancer
Description: A fork of libvorbis intended to provide better quality sound at low to medium bitrates, with lancer patches to improve performance
Upstream URL: https://www.hydrogenaud.io/forums/index.php?showtopic=109766
Licenses: BSD
Conflicts: libvorbis, libvorbis-aotuv
Provides: libvorbis=1.3.5, libvorbis.so, libvorbisenc.so, libvorbisfile.so
Submitter: Soukyuu
Maintainer: Soukyuu
Last Packager: Soukyuu
Votes: 6
Popularity: 1.073970
First Submitted: 2015-09-10 17:56
Last Updated: 2017-11-11 11:40

Dependencies (1)

Required by (360)

Sources (3)

Latest Comments

Soukyuu commented on 2017-11-14 18:41

desbma, checksums match for me. Have you deleted your cached copies of the source files? makepkg does not re-download the files if they are already present.

desbma commented on 2017-11-13 15:38

When updating to b6.03-8 I get an error because the hash of libvorbis-aotuv_b6.03_2015-lancer.patch is invalid

Soukyuu commented on 2017-11-11 11:41

My bad, the only other package I maintain is a -git one, so the version takes care of itself. Thanks for reminding me.

gabor_zoka commented on 2017-11-11 01:44

Could you bump up pkgrel? I would like to be in line with official AUR, but the right way is to bump it after every change. I had to bump in my copy otherwise I run into upgrade issues. I maintain several PC-s and I cache old versions to reduce downloads. The issue is that in my repo now I have a new build, but I pick the old versions via cache due to release number did not change.

Cheers,

Gabor

Soukyuu commented on 2017-10-26 18:00

I've updated the checksum now that the author has fixed the patch to work for both shared and static builds. Compiles and passes tests here.

neitsab commented on 2017-10-18 15:53

After updating the pkgsums to match the update to the first patch done on 20161217 (reason for which I flagged the package out-of-date), I stumbled upon a build error that seems linked to the update:

gcc: error: xmmlib.o: No such file or directory

However it works if we remove the "--disable-static" option in configure.
Problem reported upstream in the reference thread.