Package Details: nomachine 6.7.6-1

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/nomachine.git (read-only)
Package Base: nomachine
Description: Remote desktop application
Upstream URL: http://www.nomachine.com
Licenses: custom:"NoMachine EULA"
Groups: network
Conflicts: nxclient, nxmanager, nxnode, nxserver, nxwebplayer
Submitter: FreeK
Maintainer: runnytu
Last Packager: runnytu
Votes: 61
Popularity: 0.882719
First Submitted: 2014-07-24 15:45
Last Updated: 2019-05-25 12:23

Latest Comments

« First ‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Next › Last »

runnytu commented on 2017-05-04 19:19

Hello, Bump to new version 5.2.21-1.

adial commented on 2017-05-03 19:22

FYI: running a shaw512sum against the downloaded 5.2.21_1 package and updating the version and hash on the package installer intstalls the new version fine. Just mentioning as an option until runnytu gets back from what I'm sure is a much needed vacation! Thanks for all your work.

kristianjgs commented on 2017-04-30 00:55

...

webdawg commented on 2017-04-25 19:06

Gotta do what you gotta do man, have a great holiday!

runnytu commented on 2017-04-18 11:58

I'm on holidays without a computer until 4 of may, cannot update after this day, apologies

dlford commented on 2017-02-08 05:09

UPDATE: got it working -
After reverting from a backup to a working system, I did the nomachine update from aur first, then did -Syu updates, and all is well. It's possible that one of those packages has updated again since yesterday or something tripped up in the plasma ecosystem because there were so many updates piled up, either way it's working now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anybody else have their nxserver break today?

I'm running KDE Plasma, did an Syu update and it broke nxserver, tried updating nomachine from 5.2.11 to 5.2.11-1, reinstalled xorg, plasma, sddm, no luck.

The error was something to the effect of "cannot access . in . does not exist"
I'll have to reinstall it again tomorrow to get the exact error message.

One of the following updates is the culprit:

[2017-02-07 15:45] [ALPM] upgraded bluedevil (1:5.9.0-1 -> 1:5.9.1-1)
[2017-02-07 15:45] [ALPM] upgraded kdecoration (5.9.0-1 -> 5.9.1-1)
[2017-02-07 15:45] [ALPM] upgraded breeze (5.9.0-1 -> 5.9.1-1)
[2017-02-07 15:45] [ALPM] upgraded breeze-gtk (5.9.0-1 -> 5.9.1-1)
[2017-02-07 15:45] [ALPM] upgraded drkonqi (5.9.0-1 -> 5.9.1-1)
[2017-02-07 15:45] [ALPM] upgraded kactivitymanagerd (5.9.0-1 -> 5.9.1-1)
[2017-02-07 15:45] [ALPM] upgraded libepoxy (1.3.1-1 -> 1.4.0-1)
[2017-02-07 15:45] [ALPM] upgraded kde-cli-tools (5.9.0-1 -> 5.9.1-1)
[2017-02-07 15:45] [ALPM] upgraded kde-gtk-config (5.9.0-1 -> 5.9.1-1)
[2017-02-07 15:45] [ALPM] upgraded libksysguard (5.9.0-1 -> 5.9.1-1)
[2017-02-07 15:45] [ALPM] upgraded milou (5.9.0-1 -> 5.9.1-1)
[2017-02-07 15:45] [ALPM] upgraded kscreenlocker (5.9.0-1 -> 5.9.1-1)
[2017-02-07 15:45] [ALPM] upgraded kwin (5.9.0-1 -> 5.9.1-1)
[2017-02-07 15:45] [ALPM] upgraded plasma-integration (5.9.0-1 -> 5.9.1-1)
[2017-02-07 15:45] [ALPM] upgraded kuiserver (5.9.0-1 -> 5.9.1-1)
[2017-02-07 15:45] [ALPM] upgraded plasma-workspace (5.9.0-1 -> 5.9.1-1)
[2017-02-07 15:45] [ALPM] upgraded kdeplasma-addons (5.9.0-1 -> 5.9.1-1)
[2017-02-07 15:45] [ALPM] upgraded kgamma5 (5.9.0-1 -> 5.9.1-1)
[2017-02-07 15:45] [ALPM] upgraded khotkeys (5.9.0-1 -> 5.9.1-1)
[2017-02-07 15:45] [ALPM] upgraded kinfocenter (5.9.0-1 -> 5.9.1-1)
[2017-02-07 15:45] [ALPM] upgraded kmenuedit (5.9.0-1 -> 5.9.1-1)
[2017-02-07 15:45] [ALPM] upgraded libkscreen (5.9.0-1 -> 5.9.1-1)
[2017-02-07 15:45] [ALPM] upgraded kscreen (5.9.0-1 -> 5.9.1-1)
[2017-02-07 15:45] [ALPM] upgraded ksshaskpass (5.9.0-1 -> 5.9.1-1)
[2017-02-07 15:45] [ALPM] upgraded ksysguard (5.9.0-1 -> 5.9.1-1)
[2017-02-07 15:45] [ALPM] upgraded kwallet-pam (5.9.0-1 -> 5.9.1-1)
[2017-02-07 15:45] [ALPM] upgraded kwayland-integration (5.9.0-1 -> 5.9.1-1)
[2017-02-07 15:45] [ALPM] upgraded kwrited (5.9.0-1 -> 5.9.1-1)
[2017-02-07 15:45] [ALPM] upgraded oxygen (5.9.0-1 -> 5.9.1-1)
[2017-02-07 15:45] [ALPM] upgraded polkit-kde-agent (5.9.0-1 -> 5.9.1-1)
[2017-02-07 15:45] [ALPM] upgraded systemsettings (5.9.0-1 -> 5.9.1-1)
[2017-02-07 15:45] [ALPM] upgraded plasma-desktop (5.9.0-1 -> 5.9.1-2)
[2017-02-07 15:45] [ALPM] upgraded plasma-nm (5.9.0-1 -> 5.9.1-1)
[2017-02-07 15:45] [ALPM] upgraded plasma-pa (5.9.0-1 -> 5.9.1-1)
[2017-02-07 15:45] [ALPM] upgraded plasma-sdk (5.9.0-1 -> 5.9.1-1)
[2017-02-07 15:45] [ALPM] upgraded plasma-workspace-wallpapers (5.9.0-1 -> 5.9.1-1)
[2017-02-07 15:45] [ALPM] upgraded powerdevil (5.9.0-1 -> 5.9.1-1)
[2017-02-07 15:45] [ALPM] upgraded sddm-kcm (5.9.0-1 -> 5.9.1-1)
[2017-02-07 15:45] [ALPM] upgraded user-manager (5.9.0-1 -> 5.9.1-1)

Saren commented on 2017-02-04 06:52

The source really hates multithreaded download, the server blocks my IP for 15 minutes if I use aria2 to download it.

runnytu commented on 2017-02-02 19:31

Hello, Bump to new version 5.2.11-1.

runnytu commented on 2017-01-06 14:45

@blackhole, and with this: "/usr/bin/lxqt-session -e LXQT"

blackhole commented on 2017-01-05 22:21

Unfortunately /usr/bin/lxqt-session will give only a black screen, with only the windows of two applications that I have set to autostart. No bottom bar in this case.

The only (not user friendly...) method is to open a ssh session and issue the command "systemctl start sddm"