Package Details: seafile-client 7.0.1-1

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/seafile-client.git (read-only)
Package Base: seafile-client
Description: GUI client for synchronizing your local files with seafile server
Upstream URL: https://github.com/haiwen/seafile-client
Licenses: Apache
Conflicts: seafile-client-qt5
Provides: seafile-client-qt5
Submitter: Localizator
Maintainer: eolianoe (edacval, Joffrey)
Last Packager: Joffrey
Votes: 152
Popularity: 1.656427
First Submitted: 2012-12-10 17:34
Last Updated: 2019-07-17 10:40

Pinned Comments

eolianoe commented on 2017-06-30 08:43

@all: when you have some 'error while loading shared libraries', you need to rebuild every components.

Latest Comments

1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Next › Last »

sdo commented on 2019-07-17 18:55

Thanks for updating the package!

h44z commented on 2019-07-12 22:54

@eolianoe: I have updated this package to version 7.0.1. Find the updated PKGBUILD and .SRCINFO here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Du4TcDStqG3Un_PQkQCbyzsacw71gbxx

I also updated the ccnet-server, seafile-server and seafile packages.

klemens commented on 2019-01-24 21:37

@Kicer: https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Arch_User_Repository#Getting_started

Kicer commented on 2019-01-24 21:27

please add 'patch' 'automake' and 'autoconf' to build deps

Joffrey commented on 2018-12-24 09:58

@urldog If you rebuild ccnet-server, it should reslove the problem. I have pushed a new commit on ccnet-server, now ccnet-server provide ccnet.

urldog commented on 2018-12-23 22:03

Broken on my system,

: ccnet-server and ccnet are in conflict. Remove ccnet? [y/N] y error: failed to prepare transaction (could not satisfy dependencies) :: removing ccnet breaks dependency 'ccnet' required by seafile =>> Try again? [y/N]: :: Dependency not found: ccnet-server ==> Making package: seafile 6.2.9-1 (So 23 Dez 2018 23:01:17 CET) ==> Checking runtime dependencies... ==> Installing missing dependencies... error: target not found: ccnet-server ==> ERROR: 'pacman' failed to install missing dependencies. :: Unable to build seafile - makepkg exited with code: 8

eolianoe commented on 2018-11-02 18:58

@adequate: when there is an error, never use an AUR helper, only use plain makepkg to test. This is normal that the filename is the same as this the same version.

adequate commented on 2018-11-02 18:17

@j0hannes Had the same problem with the wrong checksum. The checksum is correct, I downloaded the file manually from the GitHub page and did the check.

I fixed it by removing the recent .tar.gz-files of the folder of my aur helper. For yay: ~.cache/yay/seafile-client Looks like there has been a conflict with the naming of the files since the version before had the same name and therefore it resulted in a wrong checksum.

eolianoe commented on 2018-10-31 18:25

@j0hannes: the 6.2.5-3 is in the sync with the right archive, check your download

j0hannes commented on 2018-10-31 11:25

6.2.5-3 fails the checksum test.