Package Details: selfoss 2.17-1

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/selfoss.git (read-only)
Package Base: selfoss
Description: The new multipurpose rss reader, live stream, mashup, aggregation web application
Upstream URL: http://selfoss.aditu.de/
Licenses: GPL3
Submitter: Tetsumaki
Maintainer: heddson
Last Packager: heddson
Votes: 11
Popularity: 0.004382
First Submitted: 2013-03-21 18:54
Last Updated: 2017-03-18 20:57

Dependencies (11)

Required by (0)

Sources (1)

Latest Comments

heddson commented on 2017-03-18 21:01

Yes the SHA was wrong. Strange, yesterday it worked.. Anyways, I updated the PKGBUILD. Should work now. Thanks!

bertptrs commented on 2017-03-18 10:34

I get validation errors on the zip file, is there perhaps an error in the SHA256 sum?

heddson commented on 2017-02-24 21:31

Hi cadilhac! Are you maybe running 'makepkg -f' without removing the old src dir?

Anyway, I updated the PKGBUILD. Please try it and let me know if it's working for you.

cadilhac commented on 2017-02-24 15:11

The install failed with:

==> Starting prepare()...
mv: target 'perotin.com.txt' is not a directory

While I'm unsure why, this was solved by extracting the package with `7z x` rather than the default; that is, I added the package to `noextract`, and used `prepare()` to extract it.

Cheers;
M.

heddson commented on 2017-01-13 17:56

Hi! You need to set up a server, like lighttpd, apache or nginx. Check the Arch Wiki for that. You'll find Selfoss server configs here: https://github.com/SSilence/selfoss/wiki . Good luck!

klundry commented on 2017-01-10 01:22

Hi guys. Noob here and I'm not sure what to do after selfoss is installed to access it. I've edited the config.ini but how do I start it running?

heddson commented on 2016-06-21 00:04

yeah I get the same error when I run makepkg with LANG=C.. but don't know what's up with that. sorry.

bertptrs commented on 2016-06-10 15:27

When upgrading, I get:

bsdtar: Pathname cannot be converted from UTF-8 to current locale.
/usr/share/makepkg/source/file.sh: line 85: 4396 Segmentation fault (core dumped) $cmd -xf "$file"

This happens with LANG=C. When susbtituting LANG=en_GB.utf-8, it does work. Hope this helps others too.

heddson commented on 2016-06-08 20:29

Updated the PKGBUILD. Thanks!

Anthony25 commented on 2016-06-02 23:55

Hello,
Since PHP 7.0.7, there is an issue with a lib: https://github.com/SSilence/selfoss/issues/767
In order to fix the error, you need to patch the line 1185 in selfoss/libs/f3/base.php with this pull request.

All comments