Package Details: stellarium 1.2-1

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/stellarium.git (read-only, click to copy)
Package Base: stellarium
Description: Software which renders realistic skies in real time with OpenGL
Upstream URL: https://stellarium.org
Licenses: GPL2
Submitter: arojas
Maintainer: carlosal1015
Last Packager: carlosal1015
Votes: 46
Popularity: 5.80
First Submitted: 2022-04-01 18:43 (UTC)
Last Updated: 2022-12-26 05:13 (UTC)

Pinned Comments

carlosal1015 commented on 2022-11-01 05:22 (UTC)

Pre-built binaries of this package and its dependencies can be found in the arch4edu repository.

carlosal1015 commented on 2022-04-02 19:14 (UTC) (edited on 2022-07-07 16:46 (UTC) by carlosal1015)

Important note: Is recommended to receive the following key before to install:

$ gpg --recv-keys BF38D4D02A328DFF

Also is possible skip the verification, adding the flag for (e.g makepkg, yay) --skippgpcheck, --nopgpfetch, respectively.

Latest Comments

1 2 3 4 5 Next › Last »

carlosal1015 commented on 2023-02-01 18:12 (UTC)

Hi @waldbaer59, the reason is that libindi reached version 2.0.0 and stellarium is not compatible.

We must wait the next release. See https://github.com/Stellarium/stellarium/issues/3038

waldbaer59 commented on 2023-02-01 13:10 (UTC) (edited on 2023-02-01 13:27 (UTC) by waldbaer59)

At the moment stellarium will not compile. It breaks with an error.

  tmp/trizen-XXXXX/stellarium/src/stellarium- 
 1.2/plugins/TelescopeControl/src/INDI/INDIConnection.hpp:81:14: Fehler: 
  »void INDIConnection::newMessage(INDI::BaseDevice*, int)« als »override« 
  markiert, überschreibt aber nicht

     81 |         void newMessage(INDI::BaseDevice *dp, int messageID) 
  override;
        |              ^~~~~~~~~~

  ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.

  ==> FEHLER: Ein Fehler geschah in build().

  Breche ab...

  :: Unable to build stellarium - makepkg exited with code: 4

  =>> Try again? [y/N]:

petronny commented on 2022-11-01 17:55 (UTC)

@pavavlos Hi arch4edu just built it 4 hours ago. It should appear in the mirrors tomorrow. For now you can download the built package from https://github.com/arch4edu/cactus/actions/runs/3369746508

And for its dependency, https://github.com/arch4edu/cactus/actions/runs/3369707212

papavlos commented on 2022-11-01 17:11 (UTC)

Thanks @carlosal1015 for temporary disabling QXlsx. Now makepkg completes without issues.

Because of clueless comments at github I have closed my case.

Regarding the arch4edu repo - could you please indicate any mirror containing stellarium? I have tried a few and none contained stellarium package.

carlosal1015 commented on 2022-11-01 05:22 (UTC)

Pre-built binaries of this package and its dependencies can be found in the arch4edu repository.

papavlos commented on 2022-10-31 22:06 (UTC)

I have just opened new issue @Stellarium github: https://github.com/Stellarium/stellarium/issues/2801

carlosal1015 commented on 2022-10-31 21:59 (UTC)

Hi @edombek. I decided to disable QXlsx until the new release.

papavlos commented on 2022-10-31 21:50 (UTC)

Same problem when trying to build from original sources cloned from https://github.com/Stellarium/stellarium.git.

SpotlightKid commented on 2022-10-31 21:48 (UTC) (edited on 2022-10-31 21:49 (UTC) by SpotlightKid)

Got the same error as edombek.

edombek commented on 2022-10-31 21:25 (UTC)

Hi, new problem:


-- Found CMake 3.24.2
-- Platform: Linux-6.0.5-arch1-1 (x86_64)
-- Building Stellarium 1.1 (v1.22.4; Mode: None)
-- Found ccache /usr/bin/ccache
-- Found Qt6: /usr/lib/qt6/bin/qmake (found suitable version 6.4.0)
-- Building an OpenGL build
-- CPM: using local package ShowMySky-Qt6@
-- Found ShowMySky library: /usr/lib/libShowMySky-Qt6.so.14.0.0
-- GPS: support by Qt's NMEA handling enabled.
-- GPS: using GPS library at /usr/lib/libgps.so (found suitable GPSD API version: 14.0)
-- Unit tests support: disabled
-- Using system-provided zlib at /usr/lib/libz.so
-- CPM: using local package QXlsx@1.4.4
-- Using system-provided indiclient at /usr/lib/libindiclient.a
-- Found lupdate: /usr/lib/qt6/bin/lupdate
-- Found lconvert: /usr/lib/qt6/bin/lconvert
-- Configuring done
CMake Error at /usr/lib64/cmake/QXlsx/QXlsxTargets.cmake:70 (set_target_properties):
  The link interface of target "QXlsx::QXlsx" contains:

    Qt5::Core

  but the target was not found.  Possible reasons include:

    * There is a typo in the target name.
    * A find_package call is missing for an IMPORTED target.
    * An ALIAS target is missing.

Call Stack (most recent call first):
  /usr/lib64/cmake/QXlsx/QXlsxConfig.cmake:14 (include)
  cmake/modules/CPM.cmake:236 (find_package)
  cmake/modules/CPM.cmake:296 (cpm_find_package)
  CMakeLists.txt:818 (CPMFindPackage)


-- Generating done
CMake Generate step failed.  Build files cannot be regenerated correctly.