Package Details: texlive-acrotex 2018.03.22-1

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/texlive-acrotex.git (read-only)
Package Base: texlive-acrotex
Description: A LaTeX bundle for webpages, pdf forms and includin JavaSript into LaTeX
Upstream URL: http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/acrotex
Licenses: GPL
Submitter: McLenin
Maintainer: McLenin
Last Packager: McLenin
Votes: 10
Popularity: 0.046986
First Submitted: 2014-05-04 11:45
Last Updated: 2018-05-02 11:38

Dependencies (1)

Required by (0)

Sources (1)

Latest Comments

McLenin commented on 2018-05-02 12:17

I updated the version after @dreieck informed me it's out of date. It should work fine now.

haawda commented on 2018-05-02 12:06

Dreieck, i think you missed the latest PKGBUILD somehow, as it should download texlive-acrotex-2018.03.22.zip.

dreieck commented on 2018-05-02 11:29

Fails to verify the checksum:

==> Validating source files with md5sums...
    texlive-acrotex-2017.09.06.zip ... FAILED
==> ERROR: One or more files did not pass the validity check

McLenin commented on 2017-03-01 17:14

Sorry for the inconvenience, fixed.

enckse commented on 2017-03-01 16:33

I'm getting a failed checksum on the zip file.

McLenin commented on 2016-10-23 15:46

Updated to the latest upstream version. Should work now @kloetzi

kloetzl commented on 2016-10-23 11:59

I am getting a failed checksum error for this package. ☹

McLenin commented on 2016-08-13 12:02

Thank you for the suggestion. I didn't know of the problem with pacaur.The change seems reasonable and I already implemented it.

Eyenseo commented on 2016-08-13 10:27

I'm new to this so take my suggestion with a grain of salt:

Could you change the source line to the following:
source=("$pkgname-$pkgver.zip::http://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/acrotex.zip")

I'm currently using pacaur which keeps the 'acrotex.zip' file in cache and since the name of the file is identical with the new version it doesn't download the new file - leading to a validation error. The part in front of the two colons renames the source to include the version number and thous fixing the problem.

Thank you!

Eyenseo commented on 2016-07-03 15:51

The source url has to be in quotes.

All comments