Package Details: android-aarch64-qt6-base 6.6.1-1

Git Clone URL: (read-only, click to copy)
Package Base: android-aarch64-qt6-base
Description: A cross-platform application and UI framework (android)
Upstream URL:
Licenses: custom, GPL3, LGPL3, FDL
Groups: android-aarch64-qt6
Submitter: Martchus
Maintainer: Martchus
Last Packager: Martchus
Votes: 1
Popularity: 0.000232
First Submitted: 2021-01-05 00:32 (UTC)
Last Updated: 2023-11-30 10:58 (UTC)

Dependencies (17)

Sources (14)

Pinned Comments

Martchus commented on 2021-01-05 00:55 (UTC)

Latest Comments

1 2 Next › Last »

Martchus commented on 2023-04-03 13:32 (UTC)

I will only update my packages after having being able to build them myself. In this case it is most likely required to wait until the regular Qt 6 packages have been updated. So I won't update this package before that. You generally don't need to flag my Qt packages as I'm following Qt's devel and release mailing lists.

Martchus commented on 2023-03-11 18:54 (UTC)

I've been testing this myself now and using the latest version didn't help because the soname and the actual filename of the png library were not consistent. I've been adding a version of android-aarch64-libpng that actually works in my PKGBUILDs repo. It is basically the AUR version minus the wrong renaming of the library and related files.

Martchus commented on 2023-02-12 19:06 (UTC)

Oh looks like I need to release the new libpng from staging then. (I suppose you're using my binary repo.)

parovoz commented on 2023-02-12 18:40 (UTC)

Seems like it is not building correctly. Look at this:

llvm-readelf --needed-libs /opt/android-libs/aarch64/lib/
NeededLibraries [

So here '' is listed, but required android-aarch64-libpng only contains '':

find /opt/android-libs/aarch64 -name "libpng*.so"

So I had to copy the lib with a new name to get android deployment working in QtCreator, without it my applications only crashed with following error:

E AndroidRuntime: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dlopen failed: library "" not found: needed by /data/app/~~D8pjkYRqC1nxvq4yPygHWg==/org.qtproject.example.android_playground-NDY4EbVLrZYvMhLC_JALlw==/lib/arm64/ in namespace classloader-namespace

Martchus commented on 2022-10-11 19:31 (UTC) (edited on 2022-10-11 19:31 (UTC) by Martchus)

I've been updating the packages to 6.4.0 but haven't tested them yet (because they're currently not very useful to me since kirigami2 hasn't been ported to Qt 6 yet).

Martchus commented on 2022-06-08 09:14 (UTC)

Sorry for the late reply. Maybe it is an NDK issue (see Since some KDE packages haven't been ported to Qt 6 yet I haven't had the chance to actually try this package myself. Since it is Android + Qt I would be surprised if that is the only issue…

feedc0de commented on 2022-04-30 16:06 (UTC)

I was able to compile the package without any problems, and when running a simple qt quick example on my phone I get a fatal directly on launch of the apk and no activity is shown.

__emutls_get_address seems to be missing?

I DecorView: [INFO] isPopOver=false, config=true
I DecorView: updateCaptionType >> DecorView@f52413d[], isFloating=false, isApplication=true, hasWindowDecorCaption=false, hasWindowControllerCallback=true
D DecorView: setCaptionType = 0, this = DecorView@f52413d[]
E AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: qtMainLoopThread
E AndroidRuntime: Process: org.qtproject.example.flatstyle, PID: 29671
E AndroidRuntime: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dlopen failed: cannot locate symbol "__emutls_get_address" referenced by "/data/app/~~dKmyCuN2BtfS-5pX7ulE-g==/org.qtproject.example.flatstyle-DKnl5UNL8_koQ-7_79Wl4A==/lib/arm64/"...
E AndroidRuntime:   at java.lang.Runtime.load0(
E AndroidRuntime:   at java.lang.System.load(
E AndroidRuntime:   at$
E AndroidRuntime:   at$
E AndroidRuntime:   at$
E AndroidRuntime:   at
I ample.flatstyl: Thread[3,tid=27637,WaitingInMainSignalCatcherLoop,Thread*=0x7cdb8cabe0,peer=0x12e82ef8,"Signal Catcher"]: reacting to signal 28
04-30 18:02:58.305 29671 27637 I ample.flatstyl:
I ample.flatstyl: SIGSAVEPRF profile save

Martchus commented on 2021-07-24 12:49 (UTC)

I'm not using yay so I can't help with that. This package build for me using makepkg/makechrootpkg provided all dependencies have been built before. The fact that it cannot even find official packages like ninja in your case shows that there must be something wrong with your setup, e.g. an official database is missing.

Not sure to which Wiki page you're referring to.

ochurlaud commented on 2021-07-24 12:32 (UTC) (edited on 2021-07-24 12:33 (UTC) by ochurlaud)

I was using yay so that it deals by itself with dependencies, and those were not registered.

The second part was not coming from this package but from android-aarch64-ssl, I must have misread the error log. I tried again and it failed later. I'm rebuilding qt from source with the official wiki and it seems to work.

Martchus commented on 2021-07-20 18:29 (UTC) (edited on 2021-07-20 18:30 (UTC) by Martchus)

I can only help you if you describe what you did but it looks like an issue on your side. When using my binary repo it is expected that the SDK and NDK and some other unredistributable packages are missing but not the ones bring missing in your case. Also take note of the stick comment: So far I only tested whether this compiles.