Package Details: brlcad 7.24.2-2

Git Clone URL: (read-only)
Package Base: brlcad
Description: An extensive 3D solid modeling system.
Upstream URL:
Licenses: BSD, LGPL, custom:BDL
Submitter: louipc
Maintainer: ejno
Last Packager: ejno
Votes: 48
Popularity: 1.460718
First Submitted: 2007-02-04 02:47
Last Updated: 2016-01-16 23:52

Latest Comments

lenzj commented on 2015-12-13 14:11

@ejno: It compiles and works well now. Thanks again.

ejno commented on 2015-12-13 05:44

@lenzj: Thanks, should be fixed now.

lenzj commented on 2015-12-12 12:40

I'm getting the following error during compile:
/tmp/pacaurtmp-/brlcad/src/brlcad-7.24.2/src/other/boost/boost/xpressive/detail/static/transmogrify.hpp:42:46: error: no type named ‘string_type’ in ‘struct boost::xpressive::cpp_regex_traits<char>’
typedef typename Traits::string_type string_type;

ejno commented on 2015-03-12 12:59

@lenzj: Great, thanks for confirming!

lenzj commented on 2015-03-12 12:28

@finale: I've confirmed that it's compiling successfully for me now. Thank you!

ejno commented on 2015-03-12 06:32

@lenzj: Should be fixed now.

ejno commented on 2015-03-08 03:47

@lenzj: Thanks for reporting, I will investigate the issue.

ejno commented on 2015-03-08 03:37

@lenzj: Thanks for reporting, I believe I've found the issue and I'll try to upload a fixed PKGBUILD soon.

lenzj commented on 2015-03-07 22:47

I'm getting the following error using "yaourt -S brlcad"
Print verbose compilation progress ....: OFF
Install example geometry models .......: ON
Generate extra docs ...................: ON (html/man)

Elapsed configuration time..: 27 seconds
-- Configuring done
CMake Error at src/tclscripts/rtwizard/CMakeLists.txt:74 (add_dependencies):
The dependency target "bwish" of target "rtwizard" does not exist.

CMake Error at src/archer/CMakeLists.txt:9 (add_dependencies):
The dependency target "bwish" of target "archer" does not exist.
I put the full output in the link below if it helps:

ubr47k commented on 2015-03-02 14:35

@finale: Turns out tmpfs was full. Expanding it solved the issue. Thanks for the tip.

All comments