Package Details: kile-git v2.1.r572.ga13b20c-2

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/kile-git.git (read-only)
Package Base: kile-git
Description: A TeX/LaTeX frontend for KDE
Upstream URL: http://kile.sourceforge.net/
Keywords: editor latex
Licenses: GPL2
Conflicts: kile
Provides: kile
Replaces: kile-svn
Submitter: vnoel
Maintainer: fclad
Last Packager: fclad
Votes: 24
Popularity: 0.409053
First Submitted: 2010-11-16 10:39
Last Updated: 2015-11-14 13:35

Latest Comments

Spyhawk commented on 2015-11-14 14:00

fclad> Works fine now. Thank you for the quick update!

fclad commented on 2015-11-14 13:37

@Spyhawk Sorry for this problem. I've just fixed the PKGBUILD. Please let me know if you have any problems.

Spyhawk commented on 2015-11-14 13:31

The pkgver seems incomplete. It is v2.1.r572.ga13b20 while it should be v2.1.r572.ga13b20c, according to the pkgver() function (note the ending "c").

As a result, helpers such as cower detect this package as having a newer version than the one locally installed, and they always try to update it.

fclad commented on 2015-06-30 23:03

I modified the PKGBUILD. Let me know if you have any problems.

arojas: I used your PKGBUILD as reference, so I added your name to the contributors list.

fclad commented on 2015-06-30 21:06

Thanks arojas, I'm working on that.

arojas commented on 2015-06-27 08:36

This is now ported to Qt5/KF5, please update dependencies

abulak commented on 2015-04-28 13:10

During compilation I got the following error:

In file included from /tmp/yaourt-tmp-kalmar/aur-kile-frameworks-git/src/kile/src/kile.cpp:58:0:
/usr/include/okular/interfaces/viewerinterface.h:13:31: fatal error: okularcore_export.h: No such file or directory
#include "okularcore_export.h"

I had to prefix/replace these by
#include <interfaces/okularcore_export.h>
etc...

is it known issue, or something is wrong with my installation??

btw commit
http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=kile.git&a=commit&h=cd5dec8933bc98fbe1df78843a2858c6ae024baf
fixed problems with live-preview & okular

Daedalus24 commented on 2015-04-04 18:13

@Corelli and @arojas:

Hello! It works if you install kile and kdegraphics-okular initially (implicitly the kde4 dependencies), followed by the step where you replace them with the corresponding git programs (kdelibs4support-git, kdepimlibs-git, etc.). Another anomaly lies in the fact that replacing kdegraphics-okular with okular-frameworks-git results in an error when compiling kile-frameworks-git. You have to install okular-git, then kile-frameworks-git, start kile so that it finds okular in the path, then replace okular-git with okular-frameworks-git.
Could not find a reasonable explanation, but it works this way.
All the best.

Anonymous comment on 2015-02-15 15:02

@arojas: ok. Thank you for your reply.

arojas commented on 2015-02-15 09:41

@Corelli try to get a backtrace and report it upstream, nothing I can do about it.

All comments