Package Details: langkit-git r7153.b32ae90dc-1

Git Clone URL: (read-only, click to copy)
Package Base: langkit-git
Description: Compiler for syntactic and semantic language analysis libraries
Upstream URL:
Licenses: GPL
Conflicts: langkit
Provides: langkit
Submitter: pmderodat
Maintainer: pmderodat
Last Packager: pmderodat
Votes: 1
Popularity: 0.000000
First Submitted: 2018-03-11 11:11 (UTC)
Last Updated: 2021-01-24 15:44 (UTC)

Latest Comments

tfl5034 commented on 2022-05-15 03:59 (UTC)

Hi pmderodat, I am wondering if gprbuild should be in makedepends instead of depends.

pmderodat commented on 2021-01-24 15:48 (UTC)

Hello yourmom777,

Sorry for the late answer. This TODO was there so far because of a bug in GPRconfig/GPRbuild. That bug was fixed upstream, so I’ve just updated the relevant "*-git" packages and thus I could fix the TODO. Please let me know if you still have a flag conflict issue.

yourmom777 commented on 2020-12-15 19:29 (UTC)

Has there been a fix for the TODO mentioned in the PKGBUILD? I can't install manually or using this PKGBUILD because of the flag conflict in ld.

pmderodat commented on 2020-06-14 09:38 (UTC)

Hello again,

Now that the upstream switched to Python3, I was able to update this package and remove all dependencies to Python2. Please let me know if you still have issues with this package. Thanks!

pmderodat commented on 2020-05-11 10:04 (UTC)

Hello tfl5034,

Thanks for the notice. Langkit isn’t Python3-ready yet, but we hope to fix that very soon, now (matter of days/weeks).

tfl5034 commented on 2020-05-11 01:40 (UTC)

python2-mako is no longer available so this package won't be able to build.

pmderodat commented on 2020-03-11 10:38 (UTC)

Thanks for the notice! I’ve just added python2-e3-core to the dependencies (many thanks for creating this package) and propagated --build-mode to the installation step. This should work, now.

tfl5034 commented on 2020-03-11 06:46 (UTC)

pmderodat, I just tried installing this package using the latest source from github and I ran into a couple of issues.

  1. There's a new dependency on a group of python modules called e3-core I added a package in AUR called python2-e3-core which should work as a dependency (only tested it locally).

  2. The package function needs to be updated to add the flag --build-mode=prod to the install subcommand. Otherwise, it tries to install the dev version. That obviously fails because this package builds the prod version.

pmderodat commented on 2019-06-29 08:22 (UTC)

Hello tfl5034,

Thank you for raising this issue! This, plus several required updates in gnatcoll-iconv and gnatcoll-gmp are now fixed.

tfl5034 commented on 2019-06-27 05:50 (UTC)

I needed to update the PKGBUILD to get this to build. I had to update the flags for scripts/ Instead of --disable-static --enable-shared, I used --library-types relocatable